[Official] The Amazing Race Canada 5

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Amazing Race Canada (TARC) return with Season 5 on July 4, 2017 at CTV Television Network.

Season 5 Racers
DDBX6cEXgAEh9GQ.jpg

Promo videos

Racers at startling line in VR 360°

TARC5 @ CTV | Wikipedia | Wikia | Facebook

Last edited:

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some oddball racers in this season and as usual there bound to be gay couple as well. Not many chiobu spotted, the only okay looking one are the two Andrea from the brother & sister and business partner team.

Next week episode should be interesting with multiple Express Pass up for grab.

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
Hi Bros, enjoyed TAR Canada Season 5 when it was last shown (6 months ago? ... how time flies!).

Will we be expecting new seasons (TAR US or TAR Canada) anytime soon? Understand got Google/Wiki but somehow felt you guys are more updated than these. Haha! :)

Thanks!

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros, enjoyed TAR Canada Season 5 when it was last shown (6 months ago? ... how time flies!).

Will we be expecting new seasons (TAR US or TAR Canada) anytime soon? Understand got Google/Wiki but somehow felt you guys are more updated than these. Haha! :)

Thanks!

There is only one season per year and screening is usually in June or July for TAR Canada.

Wonder what happen to TAR Australia (vs New Zealand), stop after season 3 back in 2014! Also TAR Asia season 6 was suppose to return in Dec 2017. :(

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Season 6 of TAR Canada return on July 3 so watch out for it for those TAR fans.

I will not be starting a new thread on this due to lack of interests in the last season. :(

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank bro for the source i had hard time finding where to watch.

You're welcome. Was also searching high and low for source when it was telecast on Jul 3 even BT sites don't have it! Hopefully it continue to get hosted in DM site for future episodes.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time really flies, season 6 has come to an end. Too bad the underdog didn't win!

Have to wait till next year for the next season.

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
Time really flies, season 6 has come to an end. Too bad the underdog didn't win!

Have to wait till next year for the next season.

One thing I like about TAR Canada is the nice and beautiful sceneries that Canada can offer ... big country and full of natural places ... thumbs up!

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One thing I like about TAR Canada is the nice and beautiful sceneries that Canada can offer ... big country and full of natural places ... thumbs up!

Totally agreed, Canada is so big that it will take a long while to cover every places. I also found the racers themselves to be quite a interesting mixed of people like LGBT couple in past season.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.