iPad Pro 10.5 Case and Screen Protector

gongroger

Reaction score
just purchased this new iPad Pro 10.5, however i found it is so difficult to get the case and screen protector from any shops near CBD nowadays. I don't feel comfortable to use it without any case. I prefer TPU back with smart cover alike cover, anyone have any ideas where to get such accessories from Singapore shops. i don't want to shop online as it takes few days to be shipped and I need to use the device asap.

sinsevil

Reaction score
just purchased this new iPad Pro 10.5, however i found it is so difficult to get the case and screen protector from any shops near CBD nowadays. I don't feel comfortable to use it without any case. I prefer TPU back with smart cover alike cover, anyone have any ideas where to get such accessories from Singapore shops. i don't want to shop online as it takes few days to be shipped and I need to use the device asap.

I ask around a few shop at nex and p2omobile, all reply case will come next week. As for now challenger at hachi online have targus brand case.

siaoz85

Reaction score
Anyone got any new cases or screen protector for their new IPad Pro 10.5? Take some photos and lets share with us!

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any new cases or screen protector for their new IPad Pro 10.5? Take some photos and lets share with us!

Very important to get a case to protect the set else once kana scratch, goodbye. That is the problem of Apple products. The design is so sexy yet we have to cover it because if cosmetics is flawed, resale value gone case

melizza

Reaction score
Saw people getting the Logitech slim keyboard and a pencil when I was purchasing the 10.5

Haha is pencil really useful?

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Well if anyone is curious if the smart cover can fit into the sleeve...

https://youtu.be/7sdzmSh3pjY

Thanks for the video.

Was thinking of asking Apple about this and whether if the sleeve can fit in the smart keyboard as well upon purchase over the next few days.

Not sure if it can fit a smart keyboard.

Yes, according to the link at the comments below the above video. There is a separate video showing that too.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the video.

Was thinking of asking Apple about this and whether if the sleeve can fit in the smart keyboard as well upon purchase over the next few days.

Yes, according to the link at the comments below the above video. There is a separate video showing that too.

Ok that's great! Thanks :)

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw people getting the Logitech slim keyboard and a pencil when I was purchasing the 10.5

Haha is pencil really useful?

e ultra low latency is sexy. if u like handwritten notes n have e budget y not?

eaton1977

Reaction score
No sign of uag casing for iPad Pro 10.5. Any bro has any idea when stock coming for black colour

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.