View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 07:39 PM   #181
tfkmueh
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi everyone!!

I did my research on water filtration systems and found that generally, most filters do benefit consumers in terms of water quality, such as removing chlorine from tap water, to say the least. However, it is also very interesting that most brands overemphasise and highly market on that one particular trait their system has and therefore I would suggest consumers to really do their research carefully. Definitely you would want to look into the certification, inspection and accreditation of the water filtration system by renowned organisations such as NSF International and The Water Quality Association (WQA).

Comparing some water filtration systems, including Brand D, Brand T, Brand C, Brand K and more, I found out that one of the only brands that legitimately proves their certification and live up to the standards is eSpring™. It is a Point-Of-Use (POU) water filtration system that combines Activated Carbon Block Filter, Ultraviolet Light Technology, Smart Chip Technology and Wireless Technology in an ultra-portable water filter.

It is certified NSF standard 42, 53, 55B, 401 and awarded WQA Gold Seal Registered Trademark. In fact, eSpring™ was the first to be certified to all 15 new NSF/ANSI 401 emerging contaminants back in 2014. Also, for a sixth consecutive year (2016) the eSpring™ brand has been recognised by Frost & Sullivan for its water treatment best practices award for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.

Honestly, it is rare to find a water filter having a smart chip technology that conveniently monitors the cartridge usage for you. It is also economical as the electricity consumption per year is S$4.50, utilising 2.5W when on standby and 80W when the UV is on and the cartridge can last up to 5000L of water (10 000 bottles of water) or roughly a year, unlike many filters where the cartridges have to be replaced every few months. Lastly, despite how advanced and effective this water filter is, it manages to retain the beneficial substances such as calcium and magnesium from your water source.

I have a friend who is willing to lend his eSpring unit for anyone to experience a 3-day trial and test whether this water filtration system really works for you, at no obligation to make any purchase after the completion of the trial. Does it make sense to test it out and taste the results for yourself?

* eSpring™ comes with a 3 year warranty and it can be extended an additional 2 years (there is currently a promotion on the extension of warranty).
reported for advert.