OCBC Voyage Card

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Thank you for the confirmation. I read the T&C, it did not explicitly indicated as such, whether it is a principal card holder or it can be sub card holder.

How do I apply for the Plaza Premium Lounge Card? I did not receive any letter related to this.

Hi kelvinloh,

Thank you for sharing. We are pleased to advise that it would be applicable to both main card and supplementary cardholder.

The letter is sent out to existing Voyage Cardmembers, unless there has been a change of mailing address that was not updated with us.

Could you PM us your system-registered contact number and also advise on which of the Voyage Credit Card you are holding?

We'll get in touch with you from there.

^WX

kelvinloh

Reaction score
Hi, Have PM.

Hi kelvinloh,

Thank you for sharing. We are pleased to advise that it would be applicable to both main card and supplementary cardholder.

The letter is sent out to existing Voyage Cardmembers, unless there has been a change of mailing address that was not updated with us.

Could you PM us your system-registered contact number and also advise on which of the Voyage Credit Card you are holding?

We'll get in touch with you from there.

^WX

bunnylynn

Reaction score
Complimentary Limousine Transfer Service

Hi does any know the Complimentary Limousine Transfer Service's validity?

* If a Cardmember charges at least S$5,000 (or its equivalent) on his/her Card in any month, the Cardmember will be awarded with one complimentary one-way Service on the day the Cardmember’s spend hits S$5,000. This complimentary one-way Service is valid for three months from the day of award (the “validity period”) and can be utilised any time within the validity period. *

Let's say I have spent more than $5000 in April 28, can i redeem for the complimentary transfer service in June?

Shutterwhale

Reaction score
Hi does any know the Complimentary Limousine Transfer Service's validity?

* If a Cardmember charges at least S$5,000 (or its equivalent) on his/her Card in any month, the Cardmember will be awarded with one complimentary one-way Service on the day the Cardmember’s spend hits S$5,000. This complimentary one-way Service is valid for three months from the day of award (the “validity period”) and can be utilised any time within the validity period. *

Let's say I have spent more than $5000 in April 28, can i redeem for the complimentary transfer service in June?

I believe it is 90 days from the day you hit the minimum sum - it has now been reduced to just S$3,000!

chesterchen

Reaction score
Any idea if paying local dining by Android Pay (using the Voyage card) will entitle us to 2.3 VM?

Solid_snape

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips regarding the ideal timings or flights to go for when redeeming the voyage miles?

Since last year I've tried to get quotations from them on several occasions usually for economy or even Budget flights but the conversion rates always seem too Low to be worth the trouble. I'm talking about value of $0.012 per mile and lower.. end up I usually booked the flight w my Altitude card for the bonus miles instead.

Am I the only unlucky one?

lalaisgongon

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips regarding the ideal timings or flights to go for when redeeming the voyage miles?

Since last year I've tried to get quotations from them on several occasions usually for economy or even Budget flights but the conversion rates always seem too Low to be worth the trouble. I'm talking about value of $0.012 per mile and lower.. end up I usually booked the flight w my Altitude card for the bonus miles instead.

Am I the only unlucky one?

I dont think so, its the way the card was designed, more or less, esp if you are converting to econ, 1 to 2 cents is about there.

Ecadua

Reaction score
Have anyone tried using VM to redeem for SQ flights recently? Pretty surprised at the hilariously poor conversion rate- For a return flight to HK on suites which costs 75k KF miles (available seats, albeit waiting list for redemption), I got a quote for ~40k VM more from the voyage exchange.

Even with the perks of a double dip of miles accruals and it being a revenue ticket from using VM, still a pretty poor value (quite an understatement).

I never had the opportunity to use my VMs and was religiously consolidating my expenses onto the card (even for non dining/overseas spend, as I was allured into thinking the perks of earning VMs outweigh the additional KF miles on other cards). Guess that will remain and will have to clock my expenses somewhere else with a better value proposition.

Still a cool card though- would be great as a paperweight :s8:

elnewbie

Reaction score
It only makes sense when u convert first into Krisflyer miles.

Have anyone tried using VM to redeem for SQ flights recently? Pretty surprised at the hilariously poor conversion rate- For a return flight to HK on suites which costs 75k KF miles (available seats, albeit waiting list for redemption), I got a quote for ~40k VM more from the voyage exchange.

Even with the perks of a double dip of miles accruals and it being a revenue ticket from using VM, still a pretty poor value (quite an understatement).

I never had the opportunity to use my VMs and was religiously consolidating my expenses onto the card (even for non dining/overseas spend, as I was allured into thinking the perks of earning VMs outweigh the additional KF miles on other cards). Guess that will remain and will have to clock my expenses somewhere else with a better value proposition.

Still a cool card though- would be great as a paperweight :s8:

epigram

Reaction score
Vm has immediate availability and you can still earn kf miles and qualify towards pps so the extra may be worthwhile

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I know is it Priority Pass that is issued or Plaza Premium Lounge Card?

TIA

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
priority pass is more imba than plaza premium?

as in voyage wont let us access priority pass lounges?

Shutterwhale

Reaction score
priority pass is more imba than plaza premium?

as in voyage wont let us access priority pass lounges?

Most (if not all) plaza premium lounges are under Priority Pass but Priority Pass includes a lot of other lounges as well (including Air China First Class Lounge in Beijing!). I guess you can say Priority Pass is more imba :s13:

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most (if not all) plaza premium lounges are under Priority Pass but Priority Pass includes a lot of other lounges as well (including Air China First Class Lounge in Beijing!). I guess you can say Priority Pass is more imba :s13:

oh ok

thanks!

so i guess voyage one not so good for airport lounges

still looking for a card with unlimited entry and one guest cos new job scope might have to travel quite abit

but citibank one i dont qualify and already cancelled our citigold client so i think no way to nego haha

now asking if uob got any pp feature anot :s13:

lalaisgongon

Reaction score
oh ok

thanks!

still looking for a card with unlimited entry and one guest cos new job scope might have to travel quite abit

but citibank one i dont qualify and already cancelled our citigold client so i think no way to nego haha

Hmm closest would be HSBC VI with 30k FD.

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ok

thanks!

cancel citigold private client can still sign up for citigold right? then only need 30k p.a. nia

youhsueh

Reaction score
oh ok

thanks!

StanChart with their Priority VI (blue colour) comes with Unlimited PP.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.