Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Useless production also gg

start new thread *Official* Useless Production

lol useless production

all the while it was the dishonourable son in the limelight, and now the dishonourable mei mei 2 punters emerged. :(

when she was in good times, everbuddy jump for joy, nao, dishonourable punters dismissed her as gg.

same heartless ppl. :(

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all the while it was the dishonourable son in the limelight, and now the dishonourable mei mei 2 punters emerged. :(

when she was in good times, everbuddy jump for joy, nao, dishonourable punters dismissed her as gg.

look like K88 shu shu need to form a secret committee to discuss the gg issue. :s8:

darkflame

Reaction score

I remember early pre split split days when there were attempts to form gg2 stadium twice. first lasted a while and then the second died a quick death. haha.

Last edited:

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember early pre split split days when there were attempts to form gg2 stadium twice. first lasted a while and then the second died a quick death. haha.

Time to continue the gg2 legacy df kor kor :o

closed 575

heng i sold 59

i think can rejeep at 525 again :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.