What is the outcome of the investigation of suspected radicalism here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear Moderators,

I agree with the threadstarter. We should all be vigilant on radicalized individuals. Look at the recent case involving one Darren Osborne who wanted to kill all Muslims. A radicalized anti-Muslim individual is equally threatening too.

The one thing that anti-Muslim extremists and violent jihadists have in common is the belief that peaceful coexistence between Muslim and non-Muslim is impossible. Extremism breeds extremism.

Please do not let anyone create disharmony and sow discord in this forum.

sayang_ol

Banned
Reaction score
Think malays should learn from constructive criticism instead of being defensive. If you guys actually improve also good for singapore. The world dont exist just for muslims, thats a point several of them missed.

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And how could I forget the constant barrage of anti-semitism, anti-jew rhetoric here in HWZ by a few individuals?

Remember the holocaust?

Because right now we are going down that path and allowing the seeds of extremism and genocide to take place.

Holocaust.jpg

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think malays should learn from constructive criticism instead of being defensive. If you guys actually improve also good for singapore. The world dont exist just for muslims, thats a point several of them missed.

Why is the admin allowing a known foreigner using a clone account insult Singaporean muslims/malays to create unhappiness, after which accuse them of using "victim card" when the muslims/malays speak up for themselves?

:)

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is the admin allowing a known foreigner using a clone account insult Singaporean muslims/malays to create unhappiness, after which accuse them of using "victim card" when the muslims/malays speak up for themselves?

Terrorism has no borders.

Everyone must speak out against terrorism regardless of nationality. Besides HWZ TOS never said only sinkies can post in HWZ.

You want a sinkie platform? Click here.

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also the notion that islam is the solution to the world's problems is plain disgusting especially after muslims detonate a bomb somewhere. Islam has got NO right to dominate the world. Every religion has the right to coexist with each other.

What would happen if christians say the same? What if the jews said the same?

We are going to have a global religious war.

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Terrorism has no borders.

Everyone must speak out against terrorism regardless of nationality. Besides HWZ TOS never said only sinkies can post in HWZ.

You want a sinkie platform? Click here.

If you are concerned that the muslims/malays on EDMW are advocating terrorism, make a police report. You can request for evidence from HWZ or create screenshots.
If you are seeking a ban of these so-called radicalised people, banning doesn't prevent terrorism.

What I see on EDMW is racism and baseless accusations on the malay/muslim community.

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are concerned that the muslims/malays on EDMW are advocating terrorism, make a police report. You can request for evidence from HWZ or create screenshots.
If you are seeking a ban of these so-called radicalised people, banning doesn't prevent terrorism.

What I see on EDMW is racism and baseless accusations on the malay/muslim community.

Don't spread your pro-PAP agenda at the expense of muslims or non-muslims. You can't even string together a sentence that makes sense.

wes123

Reaction score

He has failed to show solid evidences and still bashing zedmaster claiming he is radical. The mods/admins are busy, if TS really want to prove it right then he should really go back to 2014 and show the posts here instead of making false allegation. I think he dont dare to make police report too because there are no solid evidences he can prove to begin with.

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He has failed to show solid evidences and still bashing zedmaster claiming he is radical. The mods/admins are busy, if TS really want to prove it right then he should really go back to 2014 and show the posts here instead of making false allegation. I think he dont dare to make police report too because there are no solid evidences he can prove to begin with.

That's bullsh!t. Give me admin rights and I can do it. And don't worry. ISD and police can retrieve things that any have posted long before 2014.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score

KEZiELI.jpg

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

For once, Agree with Fox1.

Please lah, ISA now so strict. If there are radicalize people in the forum, those people would have been arrested.

Similarly to those who have been making racist remarks, don't assume that the authorities are not monitoring the forums too.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.