iPad Pro 10.5 Case and Screen Protector

siaoz85

Reaction score
Very important to get a case to protect the set else once kana scratch, goodbye. That is the problem of Apple products. The design is so sexy yet we have to cover it because if cosmetics is flawed, resale value gone case

So true! I always keep it in good condition for the resale value and I can't stand a scratch or crack to my devices. Lol.

b0ib0ii

Reaction score
Which is the Logitech slim keyboard recommended to buy? The apple keyboard does not protect the back of the iPad. Was wondering if there is other to recommend? Hopefully it's thin and doesn't make the iPad fat :/

:)

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the market atm there's only one Logitech slim combo keyboard for the new iPad Pro 10.5

q4hOQsN.jpg

Which is the Logitech slim keyboard recommended to buy? The apple keyboard does not protect the back of the iPad. Was wondering if there is other to recommend? Hopefully it's thin and doesn't make the iPad fat :/

:)

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Was at Apple Store and the 10.5inch Smart Covers are sold out except for pollen, white and pink. Even the sleeves are out of stock.

The Logitech keyboard for 12.9 looks good, the keys are solid. :D, but the 10.5 model is sold out as well.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zagg has some good choices. anyone has any review for previous models?

chaz

Reaction score
Thanks for the video.

Was thinking of asking Apple about this and whether if the sleeve can fit in the smart keyboard as well upon purchase over the next few days.

Yes, according to the link at the comments below the above video. There is a separate video showing that too.

Yes the smart keyboard can fit the sleeve. I have both and works well. Though I would like a back cover.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes the smart keyboard can fit the sleeve. I have both and works well. Though I would like a back cover.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Now, considering if I want to get the sleeve as well. Hate the back of the iPad is naked and likely to scratch and dents when it is inside a bag. Probably will try to find another sleeve lying around at home to stand in at the moment. :s13:

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went for a cheaper alternative with a oem smart case and microsoft universal mobile keyboard

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score

Now, considering if I want to get the sleeve as well. Hate the back of the iPad is naked and likely to scratch and dents when it is inside a bag. Probably will try to find another sleeve lying around at home to stand in at the moment. :s13:

The thing about the sleeve is, if there is a tiny speck of dust inside, and as you pull out the ipad.... gg liao. Still prefer the back to be protected.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No love for Power Support anymore? Still one of the best case by any brand.

ducklegsux

Reaction score

just got my iPad 10.5 from the airport :D I am seriously considering the keyboard but am having the same concerns as you bro. let me know if you have a solution to that.

thank you in advance!

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Managed to find an un-used sleeve and just the right size for the 10.5.

Went around shopping for 3rd party back case but nothing.

kohanson

Reaction score
Went to courts megamart at Tampines this morning and no cases for ipad pro 10.5.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.