Raffles Medical Group *Official* (SGX: BSL)

mrtanbg

Reaction score
0n3qpEfl.jpg

m-ghost

Reaction score
the bulls vs the bears, the ying and yang, the white and black, the bird and virginia, if u roak see the carefully the stock, in its fundamental or technical form, it roaks the bad verli de

cimb and so many other houses calling it a sell, you think they calling sell so they can buy? conspiracy theory u thinking the consperm ?

technically, the chart also very the bad, whether u see on a monthly, weekly or daily chart, no point me posting because the bulls will be so depressed that they will make a date with bedok reservoir

in all the forum like from investingnote etc also talk until damn jialart and will up the lorry

normally medical play is defensive, you see day red red, normally the price will hold or be green, but the case is not here with raffles

your due diligence must commensurate with your intelligence, or else no point doing, and i am top student in form 5 and i expect to ace the spm exam, raffles medical, like raffles educations is going downhill, you roak at ri or rjc, no longer the top school

my tgt price based on fa/ta/gut analysis and sentimental analysis is 80 cents

Jacqueline.

Reaction score
the bulls vs the bears, the ying and yang, the white and black, the bird and virginia, if u roak see the carefully the stock, in its fundamental or technical form, it roaks the bad verli de

cimb and so many other houses calling it a sell, you think they calling sell so they can buy? conspiracy theory u thinking the consperm ?

technically, the chart also very the bad, whether u see on a monthly, weekly or daily chart, no point me posting because the bulls will be so depressed that they will make a date with bedok reservoir

in all the forum like from investingnote etc also talk until damn jialart and will up the lorry

normally medical play is defensive, you see day red red, normally the price will hold or be green, but the case is not here with raffles

your due diligence must commensurate with your intelligence, or else no point doing, and i am top student in form 5 and i expect to ace the spm exam, raffles medical, like raffles educations is going downhill, you roak at ri or rjc, no longer the top school

my tgt price based on fa/ta/gut analysis and sentimental analysis is 80 cents

my gosh, your english is :s22:

light84

Reaction score
The bubble has popped. At current price, still more than 30x PE. Expensive.

The growth is no longer as fast as expected.

m-ghost

Reaction score
me not surprising the article from the nude paper, nicest summary me is reading.

in the heydays, yes, stb had a dedicated medical desk, helm if me not the wrong in memory by a real medical doctor

there had long since then shut down the unit and the doctor dunno go where

yes, we had indonesia rich people in the past, but lesser and lesser, reason is sop simpur

1. we expensive last time and now and will be even more the so
2. malaysia doctors, so many come here train, they were asean scholars, now go back and open their own and cheaper and more value
3. even that malaysia khaw allow medisave to be used for selected procedures in malaysia hospitals

and please listen to me, indonesia patients, 80-90percent go to parkway, then dun go raffles

raffles target still the japanese, koreans and maybe some middle east

the fundamental charts speak already to the technical charts and now tnp also speaking to you all.

but too be fair, every stock is an intrinsic value, raffles is not a pennis stock

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are always some would only take $20 Chatterbox chicken rice but majority would go for $2-4 versions around.

That few local foodies simply are not enough to sustain the growth & expansion.

I know friends who prefer to give birth at raffles hospital at bugis of Central location. Not cheap though, but RMG is earning from these people

mrtanbg

Reaction score
There are always some would only take $20 Chatterbox chicken rice but majority would go for $2-4 versions around.

Well said....

The top OBGYN are at TMC or in Parkway

There is even a Singapore O&G listco

The birth rate is declining and whatever policies that the PAP is pushing out does not appear to be able to arrest the trend nor to reverse it.

Everyone fighting over a smaller pie.

But we don't have clarity of those ATB or India who come and give birth in private centres, how many are there?

subprimelive

Reaction score

ok. are expats inflow into sg declining also? i know expats usually prefer atas hospital like raffles

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.