Religare Health Trust *Official* (SGX: RF1U)

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know who started the comment abt 'don't be hardup over dividends'. Maybe bro Whk3 a trader? Those who do intraday trading won't be bother very much abt the dividends.

For me, dividend is a plus factor to buy/add to position. Even if for trading, see can time it so as to get both dividend & hopefully capital gains!:)

there is some truth to what he says though. i mean, there are a few stocks on SGX with more than 10% yield, why are people not buying those ?

dont just chase after dividends blindly, and also try to understand whether they are paying more dividends than what they can afford to pay etc...

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
furajZU.jpg

Don't ask me why they suddenly buy back shares, coz I also dunno.

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wish to say thank you to rht health trust to maintain a large quantities of freehold hospitals and clinics that keep growing in value and giving consistent dividends and for saving my ass out of Noble loss.

Thank you rht.

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dividend drop not a big concern, the fund manager already told us dividend going to drop because they don't want to seek external funding to grow, they want to retain cash and use that cash to grow.
Most important matter is the rise in asset price. The increase is quite significant. Now the book value is 0.864 sgd. :)

My entry price ex all dividend and past gain is around 0.6x ?

U bought v low price?

Dividends shld drop alot

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dividend drop not a big concern, the fund manager already told us dividend going to drop because they don't want to seek external funding to grow, they want to retain cash and use that cash to grow.
Most important matter is the rise in asset price. The increase is quite significant. Now the book value is 0.864 sgd. :)

My entry price ex all dividend and past gain is around 0.6x ?
wow 0.6x

No chance to buy. Can only look at the side now

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Opps-gal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If drop also need to see trading volume. Sometimes so low, until que whole day never hit filled.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.