[Official mITX Build Discussion Thread]

VaNs

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice thread bro.
Been out of the DIY scene for almost a decade. Been using mac for the longest time. Decide to upgrade my macbook pro but apple offerings are too expensive and decided to go for hackintosh (i know its HWZ does not allow discussion for this. Therefore no other details will be on this topic here)

CPU | Intel i5 7600
Mobo | Gigabyte H270N-wifi
GPU | TBC
Memory | Cosair Vengence 8GB X 2
Storage | Samsung 850 EVO 256GB
Case | Fractal Design Core 500
PSU | FSP HEXA 550W
CPU Cooler | Cryorig M9I

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waiting for mad x299/x399 sentry/dan a4 builds.

waiting for some awesome Ryzen ITX builds

the Asrock X370 Gaming ITX/AC looks really nice.. Asrock has been releasing good looking boards lately

that's what this thread is about... hope to see more ppl contribute new mITX platform and build in here as a reference and guide for interested builders :)

Last edited:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice thread bro.
Been out of the DIY scene for almost a decade. Been using mac for the longest time. Decide to upgrade my macbook pro but apple offerings are too expensive and decided to go for hackintosh (i know its HWZ does not allow discussion for this. Therefore no other details will be on this topic here)

CPU | Intel i5 7600
Mobo | Gigabyte H270N-wifi
GPU | TBC
Memory | Cosair Vengence 8GB X 2
Storage | Samsung 850 EVO 256GB
Case | Fractal Design Core 500
PSU | FSP HEXA 550W
CPU Cooler | Cryorig M9I

thanks bro... for your comments!

which also means your hardware specs are tested and confirm compatible for hackin**h right? :D

Reapple

Reaction score
kwG2rDy.jpg

My first SFF build :p:
i5 6600K
ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING
GTX1070 FE
BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB
CRUCIAL MX100 256GB
NCASE V5
CORSAIR SF600

DarthGW

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just a shameless advertisment, i have a i5 6600 + msi h110 pro ac + m9i combo to let go
as well as a fractal node 304 and nano s casing

kherro

Reaction score
I'm thinking of changing to lian li PC 06s casing, but right now i'm using swiftech H220x2. Does anyone knows whether it will fit in the PC 06s?

hellspawn_one

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those using Fractal Core 500 case, can share a picture of the gap between an ATX PSU and the GPU card?

mnemo_05

Reaction score
those using Fractal Core 500 case, can share a picture of the gap between an ATX PSU and the GPU card?

to stay on the safe side, better use SFX

but if you already have one, make sure that it is not longer that 150mm if it is modular for ease of cable management

from the PSU bracket to the back to the GPU it should be around 180mm

Maximus_XXVIII

Reaction score
The Dan Cases A4 v2 was fully funded last night. Estimated delivery in Jan 2018, likely to be coffee lake build or Ryzen if there were more itx boards to choose from.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.