Reaction score
MO: Tronsmart Dual Port Quick Charge 3.0 / Type C Adapter / Cables

Tronsmart Type A - C Usb 1m Charging Cable- $5

mv2VfIj.jpg

1m Meters Hi-speed Type C Male to Standard USB A 2.0 Male
Data sync, charging. 2 in 1 cable.
Support 5V/3A

Reversible Design
Smaller, smarter and more convenient! Low-profile connector with a reversible design simplifies the connection;

Plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation.

Great Power
Provide super speed charging and transferring,

The maximum data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, Rp:56K.

18 months warranty will be guaranteed.

Benson Approved / Compliance with Type C Standard
l5tdzQM.jpg

Tronsmart Dual Port Quick Charge 3.0 / Type C Adapter - $25

3 Pin UK Plug

JY1hSoH.jpg

p5CMn4P.jpg

4NVBOuu.jpg

B8C0vgM.jpg

Specifications:
USB-A Output(QC3.0 Port): 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A, and 9-12V/1.5A
USB-C Output: 5V/3A

Tronsmart Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Wall Charger Designed with Lasted Technology

Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The latest, fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world. Up to 4X faster than standard chargers, able to charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes.

MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, Short circuit prevention, temperature control and more keep you and your devices safe.

Incredibly Portable
Compact design with foldable plug makes it one of the most portable dual-port USB chargers on the market.

LED Indicator Light
Green let's you know your device is plugged in and charging.

Reversible Design
Special reversible USB C plug enables you to insert it in either way easily, frees yourself from figuring out which side is correct when in darkness.

USB Type-C Compatible models
Google Nexus 6P,Nexus 5X (5V/3A)
Microsoft Lumia 950,Lumia 950XL (5V/3A)
LG G5
Oneplus 2
Meizu Pro 5
ZUK Z1
Xiaomi Mi4C
LeTV One Max, LeTV One Pro

Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible models(Backwards Compatible with Quick Charge 2.0)
HTC 10, HTC One A9
Samsung Galaxy S7,S7 Edge,S6 Edge Plus,Note 5,S6, S6 Edge, Note 4/Edge
LG G5, V10, LG G Flex2, LG G4
Sony Xperia Z5, Z4, Z4 Tablet,Xperia Z3+
HTC One M9, HTC One (M8), HTC One mini,Butterfly 2
Google Nexus 6
Asus Zenfone 2
Moto X Pure Edition, Moto X Style​

Warranty / Warranty Procedure
18 Months
Buyer contact seller and describe problem
Seller contact tronsmart to verify problem
Tronsmart verify and accept warranty claim
Buyer send item to Tronsmart
Tronsmart verify item is damaged
Seller provide replacement

How to purchase?
Kindly Send the order form via pm
Name:
Bank Account Number:
Quantity:
Collection Method:

Collection?
Hougang my blk (5min walk from mrt)
Normal Postage $1.50
Courier $4.50

For postage please transfer amount to POSB Savings 228-49538-7

Other Products
Dual Port Quick Charge 3.0 + Type C Wall Adapter - $25
Type A to C Charging Cable (1m) - $5
Dual Port Quick Charge 3.0 + Type C Car Charger - $25

Qoo10 Shop http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/woshiprodevils
Shopee http://mall.shopee.sg/shop/#shopid=928311
Carousell https://carousell.com/woshiprodevils

Review
WKReviews
This charger comes with both a USB-A and a new USB-C port, meaning your new gen phone that accepts USB-C and your older gen phone can both be charged at the same time. The USB A port is Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 compatible which makes any phone compatible charge super quick during the first 50% or so.

On un-boxing the charger, I noticed the size of it is quite small in relation to chargers such as Samsungs, which are quite frankly ridiculous in size. It is larger than the OEM Nexus 6 Motorola charger, and sticks out around 5cm from the plug socket. It's a slim profile charger, which means it won't get in the way of plug next to it, though it's a tall unit so you need overhead clearance for this charger.
It's very well built for a charger, extremely solid (Not that I've actually attempted to squash it or anything).
The plug head (UK) isn't interchangeable with international plug heads, so that's a minus for you travellers out there.

I did several tests against my OEM charger over a few days, and the Tronsmart charger is literally the same in terms of charging from 5% to 50% and to full. I chose 5% as my benchmark as I didn't want to completely drain the battery for each test, which is not good for the battery life. Given that this also has a USB C port, it's extremely versatile and perfect for those early USB C phone adopters.

The cost of the Tronsmart charger is well priced, at £17 it's a much better alternative to the OEM charger, Motorola try to charge £25 for the original...

I can recommend this product to anyone who is as impatient as myself when waiting for your phone to charge!

I received this from the manufacturer and asked to give my unbiased opinion, which I have done, I want to be clear that I was not paid nor given any other incentive other than the product at a free/discounted price.

TechKing
This review is for the Type C Charger, Tronsmart 30W 2 Port USB Wall Travel Charger.

The charger comes boxed in a protective cardboard box. Inside the box are the charger and the instruction manual for the charger.

This charger is very unique in that it accepts both USB-A and USB-C cables. This is quite handy for legacy (and current devices that still use a USB-A cable) devices and devices that have adopted the newer USB-C standard. The charger is very versatile in that you no longer need to carry 2 charger with you, this one does it all.

The build quality seems very good, the charger feels solid. I used the charger to charge my iPhone 6S plus Tablet (USB-A to Micro-USB) and my
12" Macbook. The current on my wattage meter shows 2.3Amps.

Overall, this is a very nice charger at a great price for the versatility and build quality.
I received this product for free in return for an honest, unbiased review.

Pat P.

This charger is a really nice adapter.
It is very versatile, becuase it adopts a classic usb port (with Quick Charge 3.0 technology for compatible devices) and the newest type-c port.
The charging time is really good and the charger works perfectly well while charging anything trought the usb port, and the compatibility with devices that adopt QC 3.0 makes the charging time of those way shorter compared to a normal charger.
The type-c port works really well too and it's essential to charge some newer devices that adopt only a type c to type c charging.
The type-c port works on 3A so the charging process is really fast.
This is a really well made product that works perfectly and costs less compared to some oem's charger while being really versatile.
The use of the newest technologies makes this charger really futureproof and it should last for some years.

Last edited:

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tronsmart Type A - C Usb 1m Charging Cable- $10

mv2VfIj.jpg

1m Meters Hi-speed Type C Male to Standard USB A 2.0 Male
Support 5V/3A

Reversible Design
Smaller, smarter and more convenient! Low-profile connector with a reversible design simplifies the connection;

Plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation.

Great Power
Provide super speed charging and transferring,

The maximum data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, Rp:56K.

18 months warranty will be guaranteed.

l5tdzQM.jpg

Dual Port Quick Charge 3.0 + Type C Car Charger - $25

HYbIocn.jpg

USB A port: Quick Charge 3.0(backward compatible with Quick Charge 2.0),
the fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world.
Type-C port: 5V/3A output, reversible design and fit for latest Type-C devices

Quick Charge 3.0 Technology + Volt IQ
Quick Charge 3.0 output: 3.6-6.5V/3.0A, 6.5-9V/2.0A, 9-12V/1.5A(Max).
Maximum 18W power, charger compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes.
27% faster than Quick Charge 2.0 technology, and up to 4X faster than standard chargers.
Also you can use it for your non Quick Charge phone for charging.

Type-C Technology
Independent circuit for Type-C port, reversible design, convenient to plug.
Output 5V/3A power for Type-C input device

Safety Guaranteed
CE, FCC, RoHS certified.
Over-current, over-charging, short-circuit protection will make the charge safely.

Compatibility

Backwards compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology (1.0, 2.0 & 3.0).
Compact size and international voltage compatibility (DC 12-24V) make it the ideal travel companion.

Last edited:

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
Tronsmart Type A - C Usb Charging Cable- $10

mv2VfIj.jpg

1.8 Meters Hi-speed Type C Male to Standard USB A 2.0 Male
Support 5V/3A

l5tdzQM.jpg

benson approved but incorrect info. type A to C cannot output 3A.

Tronsmart Dual Port Quick Charge 3.0 / Type C Adapter - $25

3 Pin UK Plug

Model: W2PTU >>>> http://www.tronsmart.com/products/tronsmart-w2ptu-quick-charge-3.0-type-c-dual-ports-wall-charger
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vnpEXfo2HCGADdd9G2x9dMDWqENiY2kgBJUu29f_TX8/pubhtml

-3 rating (-3 = Avoid / doesn't work / causes damage) by Nathan K. -> another usb c tester.

my guess is the car charger u're selling has a similar rating as the other tronsmart car chargers listed in the google spreadsheet..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.