SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

AhSlack92

Reaction score
Hmmm how do you guys go about booking RT-IPPT on the 8th and 14th session? Because all booking is done on the Book RT side, will my 8th booking automatically be a RT-IPPT or I will still book under RT, but when I am reporting for RT, I go for IPPT register counter instead? Not sure about that haha

Calander

Reaction score
Hmmm how do you guys go about booking RT-IPPT on the 8th and 14th session? Because all booking is done on the Book RT side, will my 8th booking automatically be a RT-IPPT or I will still book under RT, but when I am reporting for RT, I go for IPPT register counter instead? Not sure about that haha

u have to ensure that when u book, the session does not have "(No Test)". After which, it will automatically be updated as "RT-IPPT" by the next working day.

viknessh32

Reaction score
u have to ensure that when u book, the session does not have "(No Test)". After which, it will automatically be updated as "RT-IPPT" by the next working day.

You should book on a IPPT test date and your book be automatically be a RT-IPPT booking. Just in-pro as per RT timing and register under the IPPT line.

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Noticed the recent change in colour tags for IPT.
blue - cardio circuits
red - running
yellow - ippt specific
brown - special focus
orange - no longer in use (last time use to be games)
white - aqua jogging

I only know a fair bit, I wonder any buddies here can advice more? Thanks.

Huh really? which camp? no more games (orange tag)?

Calander

Reaction score
You should book on a IPPT test date and your book be automatically be a RT-IPPT booking. Just in-pro as per RT timing and register under the IPPT line.

once u are under RT program, the "Book IPPT" page is not accessible to u.

"Book IPPT" is solely for non-ICT IPPT bookings only.

do take note that non-ICT IPPT and RT session timing are different.

or maybe u do not get my point. Which i have mentioned not to book with the session selection shows "(No Test)".

Therefore, my previous post is valid.

Last edited:

Yandao Kia

Reaction score
If I receive letter saying I will be MR wef 1 April 2018, do I still have to complete my IPPT cycle for 2017? :s11:

My window opens in Sept.

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wondering for SPF, only a non-camera phone is allowed in camp right?

What about an iPhone but you go to Singtel and remove it and get a cert? Singtel say they don't do this le and SPF say need non-camera phone - what happen arh?

vaguejizz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, this is my first time going for nsmen ippt and i am confused. On my record it says " You have Not Attempted your IPPT for your current window.
Please meet your IPPT requirement by xx Jul 2017, otherwise you will need to take RT in your next window." I don't really have confidence to pass, does it mean that i can skip taking ippt and just go for rt next window? thanks!

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, this is my first time going for nsmen ippt and i am confused. On my record it says " You have Not Attempted your IPPT for your current window.
Please meet your IPPT requirement by xx Jul 2017, otherwise you will need to take RT in your next window." I don't really have confidence to pass, does it mean that i can skip taking ippt and just go for rt next window? thanks!

I think at least need to go attempt one time. If not you will get charged.

Calander

Reaction score
if first session IPT pass how? Still need to take remaining IPT session?

no need. but u can still volunteer to do so.

wait for about 3-5 working days and u will receive an SMS saying that u have cleared your current window.

congrats.

Calander

Reaction score

if u did not attempt any forms of IPPT (e.g ICT-IPPT, non-ICT IPPT, IPT-IPPT, RT-IPPT) --- IPPT Defaulter

if u have attempted any one mentioned, but failed or unable to complete IPT --- IPPT Failure

being a Defaulter and Failure warrants different charge.

i would not recommend to perform RT over IPT if u can complete. do search on previous post to understand the pros n cons.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.