Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
Battery life on android tablet is always a problem - still draining even when not used.

hows the battery life of the s3?
also how long does it take to get a full charge?

i am using the s2. its a great tablet.
only gripe is take a super long time to charge

adrieltan75

Reaction score
I'm surprised not many people selling this tablet....usually after IT show.....sure got some people selling after impulse buy.....lol

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised not many people selling this tablet....usually after IT show.....sure got some people selling after impulse buy.....lol
I guess not many people impulse buy a tablet that is close to a thousand dollars. Those who do get it however, are probably finding out that the Tab S3 is a first rate tablet that does not disappoint :)

Sent from Samsung SM-T825Y using GAGT

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me too, but can't help feeling Samsung is thinking too highly of itself to price it this way.

At least Sammy think ts ok...
The challenge is no android makers wants to build hi-end tablets...at least Sammy still try

adrieltan75

Reaction score
Problem is Tab S3 is not even using the latest processor chip in the market when it was launched. Quite a bit of lag when using

Sent from G4 using GAGT

I hope everyone shares the same opinion as you and the sale for the tab S3 is lacklustre.....hopefully that will nudge Samsung to revise their selling price down.....or include more freebies......

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well. There are commercial partners that are using Samsung tablets for business operation. I was told that muthu's curry is using galaxy tablets to take order and gear s3 watch to accept patron's service request..

I hope everyone shares the same opinion as you and the sale for the tab S3 is lacklustre.....hopefully that will nudge Samsung to revise their selling price down.....or include more freebies......

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, tablet sales have been going down every quarter, and it is universally agreed, even for many android supporters, that iPad is better in terms of tablet. I wonder where Samsung get this confidence to match ipad in price, without even putting in the latest chip.

Sent from G4 using GAGT

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But such usage in corporate is much much much lower than ipad.

Sent from G4 using GAGT

well that's right, but for now. Although ipad usage can be seen in more corporate industries, but at least its a good move for corporates to use android tablets given that its much lower cost than having an ipad for business use.

And also, Samsung Knox enforcement is also not losing out to apple's security leh..

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the departure of 7, many SD820 (or SD821) thus need to clear stock :p

Tab S 3 is nice android tablet (with S-Pen)
There is not "competition" on android with good stylus/pen support
The rest are OS (Window or IOS)..

As android do not focus on tablet support, most apps(optimisation) support on tablet use is limited

at least I'm happy with my S3
(playing games mainly...and doodling)

teoph04

Reaction score
With the departure of 7, many SD820 (or SD821) thus need to clear stock :p

Tab S 3 is nice android tablet (with S-Pen)
There is not "competition" on android with good stylus/pen support
The rest are OS (Window or IOS)..

As android do not focus on tablet support, most apps(optimisation) support on tablet use is limited

at least I'm happy with my S3
(playing games mainly...and doodling)
Agreed. Love the S pen for taking notes during my meetings.

Sent from LGE LG-H870DS using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.