Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkimMilk

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. Main purpose of sd card is to store digital download and your game screenshots.
I went for 200gb sandisk micro when qoo10 having sales for it. Maybe u can check it out time to time to catch it on sales. Think the lowest i saw is 80 bucks.

Thanks! I bought the Samsung 256GB EVO+ just now (before 12, when the coupon was still active) with the $30 coupon and "1st" shop's coupon, making it a $120.40 card including shipping. Going to just leave the card in the set and "forget all about it". :s13:

redchallenge

Reaction score
WbUQZ5bl.jpg

Finally completed the trial of sword! :D

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S PLUS using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
went to my friend house today to play botw..

omg.. the weapons are made of glass. so easily break and no way to repair ?:s22:

no clear way to tell what is the weapon shield durability

hryule got the shittiest blacksmith of all time.

other than this mechanic, this game is fun.. will buy switch when more switch exclusive jrpg is out.

Last edited:

redchallenge

Reaction score
went to my friend house today to play botw..

omg.. the weapons are made of glass. so easily break and no way to repair ?:s22:

no clear way to tell what is the weapon shield durability

hryule got the shittiest blacksmith of all time.

other than this mechanic, this game is fun.. will buy switch when more switch exclusive jrpg is out.
Ok la, as you progress there will be better weapons that give higher damage output. So it will seem as though the durability is higher since it takes lesser hit to kill

redchallenge

Reaction score
bad for those gear collector..:s13:

got indestructible weapon ?
The only indestructible weapon is the master sword, but that requires cool down after a while.

Initially when I first started the game I was very gung ho, every enemy also want to kill. End up always not enough weapon. Have to pick the right fight :)

But really though, as the game goes on you will more likely to complain the lack of weapon slot than the lack of weapon :D

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bad for those gear collector..:s13:

got indestructible weapon ?

The mechanics actualli add the challenges & fun to the whole game.

Imagine you got a indestructible weapon with high atk. Can juz keep spamming it. Wont motivate you to explore the place and hunt for greater weapons.

Most weapons towards the end got specfic places to keep getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.