Wireless IP Camera thread

ZaiNan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Came in to post gd review for Dean (Sineoji)

Helps to install 4 cameras at my home. All works well. Good to have if you consider getting a helper in your house

JustDoLor

Reaction score
Recently installed Norton Security on my laptop. While browsing through sineoji.com, the site was blocked by Norton, and Norton reported it as "dangerous website". Norton provide a link about the "threats" https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=http://www.sineoji.com/about# which identify 2 "Potentially Unwanted App"...

Then I did a scan on the website using Kaspersky VirusDesk online, found no issue...
Could be a false positives from Norton, but then I think the site owner should know....

HeeroYuy84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a pan tilt zoom camera using sim card, is there a camera like that?

hmvirus

Reaction score
Hi, Im using Sineoji pc client on windows to view my camera at home from work. However, there seem to be a problem with the video client today. I've tried on 3 different computer but none can connect. Any advise? (connecting from phone is fine.)

monfrisco

Reaction score
Hi, Im using Sineoji pc client on windows to view my camera at home from work. However, there seem to be a problem with the video client today. I've tried on 3 different computer but none can connect. Any advise? (connecting from phone is fine.)

Camera model ? Camera ID starts with WXH or SXH ?

JustDoLor

Reaction score
I am not a user or own any Sineoji's cam, but since here there are lots of good reviews, I have the intention to recommend to my relative.

So I downloaded the Sineoji's App to have a feel of it first, but why the Help section like that one har? Sooo disappointed....

kamqg.jpg

earthlink

Reaction score
Saw several Sineoji PT713V ready to be deployed today while in the midst of a meeting at customer's place.

IMG_20170620_170044.jpg

IMG_20170620_161224.jpg

Sineoji PT713V is out of stock in Challenger Simei. Asked the staff, they checked and Tampines One is in stock.

My membership will be expiring soon, better get it before it expires.

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
I am not a user or own any Sineoji's cam, but since here there are lots of good reviews, I have the intention to recommend to my relative.

So I downloaded the Sineoji's App to have a feel of it first, but why the Help section like that one har? Sooo disappointed....

kamqg.jpg

you are not making any sense, how can you be disappointed when you yourself is not a user of sineoji products? :s22::s22:

and why would you recommend a product you have NOT used before?

Do you buy a car without taking it for a test drive?

something does not add up here .:vijayadmin:

sineoji their customer service is good, that is it matters.

you buy other brands, can you even reach their customer support when you need help?

is the service that is important. not the OEM.

please try their products first, before you judge. their customer service level is hard to find in SG now days.

while i can somewhat understand how you feel, please don't judge a book by its cover

cheers

Last edited:

sgnimo

Reaction score
Saw several Sineoji PT713V ready to be deployed today while in the midst of a meeting at customer's place.

IMG_20170620_170044.jpg

IMG_20170620_161224.jpg

Sineoji PT713V is out of stock in Challenger Simei. Asked the staff, they checked and Tampines One is in stock.

My membership will be expiring soon, better get it before it expires.

The condo where I am staying, saw sineoji cameras in the gym, club house and lift lobby area too.

zlfkn.jpg

yfksg.jpg

The sineoji 713 is perfect especially the super wide view !

Fantalicious

Reaction score
Dylan 82772920

Hi all, I'm new to this forum.

I recall reading about this cctv seller, posted by user cherryade, but I can't find the post now.

This Carousell seller, username: installationcctv , is a fraudster and sold me defective cameras which I suspect aren't even brand new.

He claims that there is a 1 year warranty, but has gone MIA. He refuses to pick up my calls, and when I use a different number to call him, he picks up, only to hang up when I identify myself.

Similar to the experience of user cherryade, he told me not to set passwords. I only suspected he was invading our privacy after I discovered that the camera lens was moving by itself. That was when I set passwords to all cameras.

I want to lodge a police report but do not have further details about him other than his name and mobile number. I'm not even sure if it's his real name.

Name: Dylan
Mobile: 82772920

If there are any users out there who have info about him, pls share it with me.

Thank you.

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this forum.

I recall reading about this cctv seller, posted by user cherryade, but I can't find the post now.

This Carousell seller, username: installationcctv , is a fraudster and sold me defective cameras which I suspect aren't even brand new.

He claims that there is a 1 year warranty, but has gone MIA. He refuses to pick up my calls, and when I use a different number to call him, he picks up, only to hang up when I identify myself.

Similar to the experience of user cherryade, he told me not to set passwords. I only suspected he was invading our privacy after I discovered that the camera lens was moving by itself. That was when I set passwords to all cameras.

I want to lodge a police report but do not have further details about him other than his name and mobile number. I'm not even sure if it's his real name.

Name: Dylan
Mobile: 82772920

If there are any users out there who have info about him, pls share it with me.

Thank you.

yes, file police report and report iy to carosuell get his account shut down.

this kind of ppl , v evil

skintigh

Reaction score
Share my experience.

Currently I am using Sineoji ipcam cameras PT498 and PT528. Happy with it, live viewing is very smooth and responsive. Video image quality is clear and sharp.

Recommended my sis in law as she has a new born. Ordered online, although he has a busy schedule, Dean managed to get me an appointment as someone else reschedule theirs. By the way, I got her to order PT713 and PT528.

The cameras were all setup, mounted and configured by Dean on the day of installation. He was patient to explain the app utility to my sis in law. After a week, I checked with sis in law on the cameras, she was delighted and happy with the cameras.

Many thanks to Dean for the excellent support and service !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.