Offer for TRA and HSR tickets purchases

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you calkel20 for buying tix for me. From Taoyuan to Zuo Ying & Chiayi to Taipei. He emailed me the tickets which include instructions to get to the HSR station. This is the first time I took buy from Taoyuan airport.

In addition he gave me the "kao tao" for car rental. Advised me on what to take note of for driving there. :D :)

Upz for more bookings.

kellybuddy

Reaction score
Hi calkel20! i need HSR tickets! One way trip to Taipei from Zuoying for 2 pax on the 28th July, can i have a qoute? Thank you! :s13:

earle1972

Reaction score
Thanks kel for all the help in the ticketing purchases. Made the entire trip seamless and efficient.

HSR tickets to zuoying and train tickets from the various cities.

Not the first time I've sought his services, but it is always so good each time! Thanks!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you calkel20.

Thanks for the cheap tickets

1412949921.png

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks kel for all the help in the ticketing purchases. Made the entire trip seamless and efficient.

HSR tickets to zuoying and train tickets from the various cities.

Not the first time I've sought his services, but it is always so good each time! Thanks!

4a14cf6eab713.jpg

ANCHENG

Reaction score
Can pm me a quote for one ticket from Taipei to Tainan for both HSR and TRA on 15 September 2017?

Thanks

quacky0913

Reaction score
Hi

can you quote
From Taipei to Hua Lien departing 16Oct17 train 238 tickets for 3 adults
From Taichung to Taipei departing 21Oct17 HSR for morning tickets btw 9-11am for 3 adults

cheryl2828

Reaction score
Bookings information required!

Dates you will be in Taiwan:
Date that you will use the high speed rail or tra:
Boarding station:
Arrival station:
Preferred timing:
Number of person:
Whatsapp number:
Hi calkel! I can't PM you so can you leave me a PM so I can ask you more about the transport tickets? I'm going to Taiwan next Thursday and urgently need help. Thank you so much!! :)

dungeonalley

Reaction score
Hey Calkel! Can i check if 1st week of Jan is peak period? 1st Jan to 7th Jan. Then I know how advance i book ticket from you. hahahah!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.