May 2017 BTO: Forest Spring @ Yishun

Singolee

Reaction score
This is the discussion thread for the new HDB in Yishun.

Looks like this project is mostly surrounded by high-rise, even that little strip of land at the country club is reserved for future buildings.

Also seems like there is no MSCP, the entire 1st level will be for cars.

It is far from Northpoint and MRT station, so hoping there will be a good mix of stores at the shop spaces being built. Nice if there is a kopitiam.

I guess those who choose this site is looking for a better chance at securing a home to stay in.

Last edited:

lbs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone keen in this place? really remote location.

Reaction score
i think it is really "bird dun lay egg" place. :s22:

just like punggol before the rest of the area is developed.

if want to take mrt still must take a bus. bus to mrt takes 17min so plus waiting time is ard 20 to 30min i guess.

but if got car then this place is ok.

price is alot cheaper than the other bidadari and dakota.

one thing to take note. it seems like very near seletar airport. i believe the airplane noise can be heard from this area.

near yishun dam. so evening time can walk walk there and see sea.

i believe the area up north shd be developed in the future. but i cant seems to find it the masterplan.

Misa

Reaction score
This is the discussion thread for the new HDB in Yishun.

Looks like this project is mostly surrounded by high-rise, even that little strip of land at the country club is reserved for future buildings.

Also seems like there is no MSCP, the entire 1st level will be for cars.

It is far from Northpoint and MRT station, so hoping there will be a good mix of stores at the shop spaces being built. Nice if there is a kopitiam.

I guess those who choose this site is looking for a better chance at securing a home to stay in.
according to the site plan, there are supermarket, shops and eating house in for this estate.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
advice is to forget abt such places.

chances is precious, dont waste it.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They expecting not many owners to have cars? It's far from northpoint no doubt so might be a good rental for seletar.

filumfu

Reaction score
Hi!!!! Hahahah
Roughly when appt date will be out?

I think late this week if not next week liao, since selection is end of the mth ya. And i hoping it will release early so i can book a plane back.... if nt tickets are hard to get ya...

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
I think late this week if not next week liao, since selection is end of the mth ya. And i hoping it will release early so i can book a plane back.... if nt tickets are hard to get ya...

If cannot go down for booking? What's the procedure to get someone on behalf to select? I have Reservist in August then overseas trip start of Sept.

filumfu

Reaction score
If cannot go down for booking? What's the procedure to get someone on behalf to select? I have Reservist in August then overseas trip start of Sept.

Yes, u can. U need to download an authorization letter from hdb website. Then someone can select on your behalf and pay the booking fees too :)

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone did HLE already?
Is do HLE during 1st appt date or must do before 1st appt?
How do ?? :s11::s11::s11:

i've saved draft.. but they in order to submit must prepare 3 mths income slip and CPF contributions in pdf???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.