Status
Not open for further replies.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
F19eL0M.png

Play Store link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.pcwx.pcwx&hl=en

Creating this thread here to discuss about PCWX. anything can be discussed here, whether reporting bugs or you wanna include any new features.

Known bugs:

Critical:

Non-Critical:
Jumping to a certain page after being at last page stops the endless scroll to go to next page
Opening a thread for the very first time shows infinity page number. This error goes away after that.
Not bug, but improve loading time to load images in edmw gallery
Resume app after leaving it in the memory for quite a while will reset theme to default

Features that have been requested. Might implement in future release:

Search function

Issues that have been fixed so far:

Changelog:

Full changelog can be viewed inside the app under about section

Last edited:

Azzizz81

Suspended
Reaction score
Cannot post non ASCII characters it seems

Sometimes when swiping right Foote a post, the menu snaps back immediately

If a post is very long, the icons for the menu on the right cannot be seen

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot post non ASCII characters it seems

Sometimes when swiping right Foote a post, the menu snaps back immediately

If a post is very long, the icons for the menu on the right cannot be seen

hi,

thanks for the feedback

1) okay for the non ASCII characters do u mean chinese characters? and do u mean the characters can't be typed out when composing post or only after submitting post it will messed up the characters?

2) the swipe menu by the right should snap back when you past scroll the post or click one of the buttons inside. because lets say if u like many posts and the thing doesnt close, it will look very untidy.

the buttons i have aligned it center because i feel its the best placement. unfortunately for long posts u have to scroll to the middle of it. if i place on top, the user have to scroll back up the long post to quote/like.

:)

Last edited:

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is a testing post

的事物业税后台是谁唱的话我就不晓得的

的话语音

ㅗ녀여ㅕㅗ냐ㅑㄴ노녀ㅕㅕㅐㅐ녕

的事故事务院治党派驻地是不是

:::testing 的事业心中的作用户

😀😀😀😎😎

:s13:
:s13:

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If can post Unicode Emoji that would be good too haha, like that won't be limited to just the HWZ Emoticon :s13:

miyamiya

Reaction score
The floating action button for post reply disappears once you scroll to end of thread and see the "Sian end of thread".

To reply to thread, need to scroll up a little for the floating action button to appear first.

Not sure if that's a feature, limitation of Android or a bug.

sellun

Reaction score
I wish I could have an option in the settings to turn off the display pic /avatar while browsing.

rtEZT7vl.jpg

TS in fact I like it that you make the theme dark. I think you need to keep it more simple and "clean" looking. I would use it at work and won't want people to see me surfing. So having an option to hide away all the unnecessary stuff would be good.

I also face the problem with the infinity loop of post upon reaching the last post & the page number does not match.

HjDRgdIl.png

Sent from MiMax using GAGT

Last edited:

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The floating action button for post reply disappears once you scroll to end of thread and see the "Sian end of thread".

To reply to thread, need to scroll up a little for the floating action button to appear first.

Not sure if that's a feature, limitation of Android or a bug.

hi,

its a feature. i hide the floating action button as the user scrolls down becoz it will block all the text appearing there, especially when user reaches the last post. i show it when the user scrolls back up a bit.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wish I could have an option in the settings to turn off the display pic /avatar while browsing.

TS in fact I like it that you make the theme dark. I think you need to keep it more simple and "clean" looking. I would use it at work and won't want people to see me surfing. So having an option to hide away all the unnecessary stuff would be good.

I also face the problem with the infinity loop of post upon reaching the last post & the page number does not match.

hi,

1) my app allows you to send private message directly to users when you click on the display pic/avatar. i can make a setting to hide those but you wont be able to send private message to users directly anymore. u have to manually type in the username in the PM page.

2) i need your help in this. because i cant seem to figure out where this issue comes from. did you resume back the thread from notifications page and the infinity loop appears as you scroll to last post?? or you open the thread from the main page and scroll from post #1??

sellun

Reaction score
hi,

1) my app allows you to send private message directly to users when you click on the display pic/avatar. i can make a setting to hide those but you wont be able to send private message to users directly anymore. u have to manually type in the username in the PM page.

2) i need your help in this. because i cant seem to figure out where this issue comes from. did you resume back the thread from notifications page and the infinity loop appears as you scroll to last post?? or you open the thread from the main page and scroll from post #1??
I would like to have the option to hide the avatar if possible.

I tried both open the thread from the main page (straight to page 30) then scroll to last post and open the thread and resume to last read post. Both also have the infinity loop. I did not use notification page at all.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to have the option to hide the avatar if possible.

I tried both open the thread from the main page (straight to page 30) then scroll to last post and open the thread and resume to last read post. Both also have the infinity loop. I did not use notification page at all.

hi,

icic okay thanks. i will go look into it.

okay i will put the hide avatar setting as a feature for future update.

Edit: I can hide the avatar both in main and thread page

Last edited:

sellun

Reaction score
hi,

icic okay thanks. i will go look into it.

okay i will put the hide avatar setting as a feature for future update. but this one will only hide avatar in the main page but not in the thread page
Thanks! Do remember the issue on the page number. I think it links to showing the number of post per page. Obviously the more post you show, the lesser the page.

Azzizz81

Suspended
Reaction score
can add in option to hide user details when expand the hamburger menu~¿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.