LG OLED G6 E6 C6

silverwing

Master Member
Reaction score
Its FHD n no HDR I believe. Yes old model.

Yep its non 4k,but I think it has HDR... Can I get a curve tv around 2k? Initially tot of getting 49inch Samsung curve tv, but heard that it's better to get 55inch cos 49inch for curve is rather small

Edit: I don't require high spec for TV, as long as can view and it's bang for buck,its good enough for me.. 😅

Last edited:

xuejia22

Reaction score
correct but you are buying a LCD not OLED ...

Enjoy brightness

Yup but for a significant amount less. There comes a point where money matters. Or rather, a rational choice.
If your pocket is deep, everything is possible.

kyteo79

Reaction score
Yup but for a significant amount less. There comes a point where money matters. Or rather, a rational choice.
If your pocket is deep, everything is possible.

No true ... not about deep pockets but choices ...

watch red color image or any new broadcast and you will notice the beauty of OLED...
not about $$$ always but a smart choice rather than emotional purchase.
Of course if you love bright color than you got a great buy.

End of the day can afford 65, what is money ? if u take the 65 ... your budget and then stretch till S$4k for the 65 OLED if you look hard enough without the curves.

Ask me why ? i have compared tvs for the past 3 months ...

Must curve
must 65
must cheap

where to find ?

Ditch Curved and you got a great TV.

7500 is a old model liao ...

Last edited:

moron+genius

Reaction score
65B6 $3999 or 65UH950 $2699 both display
Which 1 2 get??? My hart B6 my mind UH950 lol
Dunno wat 2 do

exclusiv3

Reaction score
Go for b6.
Court JEM is selling 3799 for the display. Go for it..

http://www.ebay.com/gds/5-Tips-to-Increase-the-Longevity-of-Your-LED-TV-/10000000177628936/g.html

is it advisable to get display? shop display tends to put it setting at the high set which cut the lifespan base on the link above?

elepoo73

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/gds/5-Tips-to-Increase-the-Longevity-of-Your-LED-TV-/10000000177628936/g.html

is it advisable to get display? shop display tends to put it setting at the high set which cut the lifespan base on the link above?

We probably use our TV for 5 years and will start to look out for newer, better options after that...even shorter than the lifespan of a TV.:s13:

thomsonooi

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, anyone got the b6 recently? would like if anyone got the 3 mth netflix promo?

called LG and they told me that it's in the LG menu but i couldn't find it anywhere.

got a 65oledb6t.

thanks!

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For some odd reason, the local B6 has not got any further firmware updates whereas the US and U.K. B6 models have all got recent updates.

Not too sure about G6, E6 or C6 owners though.

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For some odd reason, the local B6 has not got any further firmware updates whereas the US and U.K. B6 models have all got recent updates.

Not too sure about G6, E6 or C6 owners though.

which of the changelog items in the US and UK latest firmware updates do you require?

Zrexe

Reaction score
Looking to buy 65B6P

Hi, I am interested to get a 65" LG OLED TV and I went to Best Denki recently and the price starts from SGD6K and up.

This is over my budget and I really am looking for something below SGD5K tops.

I realised that the B6P is priced in that range, but it is so difficult to find nowadays. Does anyone have any idea where I could possibly get that TV at that price nowadays?

Much thanks appreciated!

moron+genius

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested to get a 65" LG OLED TV and I went to Best Denki recently and the price starts from SGD6K and up.

This is over my budget and I really am looking for something below SGD5K tops.

I realised that the B6P is priced in that range, but it is so difficult to find nowadays. Does anyone have any idea where I could possibly get that TV at that price nowadays?

Much thanks appreciated!
Saw b6 display set at courts Jem & westgate some weeks back going at 3799. Not sure still have or not

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.