May 2017 BTO: Forest Spring @ Yishun

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They will always look at another HLE during key collection but flat selection will be good to produce the first HLE.

Anyone did HLE already?
Is do HLE during 1st appt date or must do before 1st appt?
How do ?? :s11::s11::s11:

i've saved draft.. but they in order to submit must prepare 3 mths income slip and CPF contributions in pdf???

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
They will always look at another HLE during key collection but flat selection will be good to produce the first HLE.

Officer can help me do during flat selection? Or you mean HLE only produce during key collection?

filumfu

Reaction score
Officer can help me do during flat selection? Or you mean HLE only produce during key collection?
if i recall correctly, if u are taking up a loan, u need to produce the HLE (if taking HDB loan) or the loan eligibility (if u taking bank loan) during the flat selection... of cos i may be wrong :).

Anyway, although i noe Yishun was not a popular area in this bto exercise, it seems that this thread is not active ya (as compared to dakota and woodlands/marsiling. LOL

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
if i recall correctly, if u are taking up a loan, u need to produce the HLE (if taking HDB loan) or the loan eligibility (if u taking bank loan) during the flat selection... of cos i may be wrong :).

Anyway, although i noe Yishun was not a popular area in this bto exercise, it seems that this thread is not active ya (as compared to dakota and woodlands/marsiling. LOL

Better be!!! Hahhaa! : p
Learnt my lesson the last time in Nov16 I applied for yishun SBF instead of BTO. End up appt date so far away with so many applicants eyeing for that area. So decided to apply BTO yishun this time which like you mentioned, not a popular choice to increase my chance. Lol
Hopefully many drop outs like what the other forums mention to increase chance of selecting our favourable and desired units.

Me only got 40 units shortlisted. = =

I'm taking HDB loan! How about you?! :)

Last edited:

filumfu

Reaction score
Better be!!! Hahhaa! : p
Learnt my lesson the last time in Nov16 I applied for yishun SBF instead of BTO. End up appt date so far away with so many applicants eyeing for that area. So decided to apply BTO yishun this time which like you mentioned, not a popular choice to increase my chance. Lol
Hopefully many drop outs like what the other forums mention to increase chance of selecting our favourable and desired units.

Me only got 40 units shortlisted. = =

I'm taking HDB loan! How about you?! :)

Yupz, i am oso taking hdb loan, more stable as compared to bank loan. I had already applied HLE and had been approved... beri fast...... after submission. LOL

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
Yupz, i am oso taking hdb loan, more stable as compared to bank loan. I had already applied HLE and had been approved... beri fast...... after submission. LOL

!!!
The PDF they say must be both husband and wife copies attached into one PDF or 2 separate?

filumfu

Reaction score
!!!
The PDF they say must be both husband and wife copies attached into one PDF or 2 separate?

no. When u submit, they will guide u along with the steps and the documents are uploaded to separate tabs/sections according to the respective names.

ELLYXRICE

Reaction score
Wa filumfu u very fast n furious!! 😂 I'll scan the documents and do HLE this weekend, other than salary vouchers n CPF contribution records for past 12 months, what other documents do we need ah?

no. When u submit, they will guide u along with the steps and the documents are uploaded to separate tabs/sections according to the respective names.

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa filumfu u very fast n furious!! 😂 I'll scan the documents and do HLE this weekend, other than salary vouchers n CPF contribution records for past 12 months, what other documents do we need ah?

Yaya shifu!! Pls guide us!

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

If both are salaried workers with CPF contribution, just payslips and CPF contribution. Most straight forward scenario so tend to get approved faster also.

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
If both are salaried workers with CPF contribution, just payslips and CPF contribution. Most straight forward scenario so tend to get approved faster also.

My other half just got PR last year Sept.
I'm SC. Hle shd be okay hor?

filumfu

Reaction score
LOLx, i scare i no time so do early. U will also need the credit bureau report neh, go request for one. Additionally, u oso need the bank statements. (Any bank that could show cashflow). I got the approval within 2 days.....

ELLYXRICE

Reaction score
Die lah need bank statements... I'm those kind will spend finish my salary one 😭

Can share where did you get credit bureau report from ? Thanks thanks!!

LOLx, i scare i no time so do early. U will also need the credit bureau report neh, go request for one. Additionally, u oso need the bank statements. (Any bank that could show cashflow). I got the approval within 2 days.....

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
Die lah need bank statements... I'm those kind will spend finish my salary one 😭

Can share where did you get credit bureau report from ? Thanks thanks!!

Filumfu: You are young master shifu !! Hahha

Wah wah wah.. even if monthly contribution more than repayment of housing loan also need credit bureau ah?

I.e. monthly cpf to OA 1300 for both husband and wife and housing loan say 400 each (no cash outlay required)

Last edited:

filumfu

Reaction score
Filumfu: You are young master shifu !! Hahha

Wah wah wah.. even if monthly contribution more than repayment of housing loan also need credit bureau ah?

I.e. monthly cpf to OA 1300 for both husband and wife and housing loan say 400 each (no cash outlay required)

Ya, still need neh. Think they oso look at savings habit....

filumfu

Reaction score
Ok thanks!!!
But usually this HLE is to produce during the 2nd appt after flat selection and before collection of keys right???

during flat selection neh, if u applying for grant, oso must submit during flat selection. Then if no major salary changes, the HLE will auto renew, else u can apply for a new one for key collection. The final loan amount will only be determined during the key collection neh.

loveSalnT

Master Member
Reaction score
during flat selection neh, if u applying for grant, oso must submit during flat selection. Then if no major salary changes, the HLE will auto renew, else u can apply for a new one for key collection. The final loan amount will only be determined during the key collection neh.

Ok, will need prepare everything now liao...

Website says
^ For proof of income, all letters from an employer must have the company letterhead/ stamp, and the name, signature, and designation of the certifying officer.

Mine all system generated income slip. Thk need get HR manual prepare liao.

Me and other half no grant. Korsong due to income. Some more need pay 10K more due to other half SPR.

Sorry,I am stuck at step 6/7. May I ask how to submit the PDF documents ? Im at the last page of HLE submission. But can't find the button to attached documents...

How to do electronic signatures??? Blur neh

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.