where to buy cheap CCTV or pinhole camera?

bluetooth001

Reaction score
Hi,
May I know where to buy cheap cctv or pinhole camera for me to install at my corridor?

Thanks

PCI_Slot

Reaction score
Interested to know too...

The last time I window shopped, i see high prices like $500 :(

gadtron.technologies

Reaction score
Spy Pinhole Camera Installation Services

Spy Pinhole Camera Installation Services

We provide security solutions such as CCTV cameras, Pinhole spy cameras, DVR, Wireless ip camera, Nas server & Computer repair service for corporate clients as well as individual users in Singapore.

Contact me for installation appointment.
:s12:
Go to this link to order:
spycamsg dot com

Fantalicious

Reaction score
Dylan 82772920

Hi all,

I would like to share my traumatic experience with this Carousell seller (Carousell Username: installationcctv). Seller's name is Dylan and his mobile number is 82772920. He sells V380 brand of CCTV cameras.

Not only did Dylan sell defective cameras to me and went MIA during the 1 year warranty period, he is also suspected of invasion of privacy.

Dylan told me not to set any password as many of his customers would forget their passwords and it would be a huge hassle to reset these. I naively trusted him and only discovered he was spying on my husband and I in our master bedroom when the camera lens would move by itself to focus on our bed in the middle of the night.

I have already made a police report today, Report No: E/20170705/2025
This case is currently under investigation and the investigating officer in charge of this case is urging other buyers who have experienced unscrupulous business practice and/or invasion of privacy issues in relation to Dylan to contact him (Song Jian Li: 63918464).

Fellow members, pls beware of this seller, Dylan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.