eex0duss RWS Rooms Scam

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
Yes. U need? U have the chai chee or telok kurau address?

I almost kanna big time from him.... previously got numerous rooms from him until 1 last time (managed to resolve it with lots of "pain").... never again.

I think his IC I had was Chai Chee and that was many years back.

lordbearsg

Reaction score
I oso kenna big one from him. He now keep running and delaying refund. Apparently he is using another account name and number here.

SGpioneer

Reaction score
Need Advice

Hi guys,

Regarding this Joel Lim Peng Loong, can anyone get in touch with me? I am suspecting that I have the same problem as many of you guys here, where he has taken the money and refuse to contact me back.
Thank you!

SGpioneer

Reaction score
Regarding Money Fraud from Joel Lim Peng Loong

Hi guys, if anyone can get back to me it would be great!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Regarding this Joel Lim Peng Loong, can anyone get in touch with me? I am suspecting that I have the same problem as many of you guys here, where he has taken the money and refuse to contact me back.
Thank you!

Hi. I cannot PM you. Can you PM me? I have issues with this guy also

lordbearsg

Reaction score
qNfNmTw

This is his ** bin. Everyone correct person we hunting rite?

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stumble on this thread that start from 2014 with reports on cheats since 2012, why the hell this person still can cheat after 7 years?

lordbearsg

Reaction score
stumble on this thread that start from 2014 with reports on cheats since 2012, why the hell this person still can cheat after 7 years?

No idea. I guess hes just so damn good at scamming and not get caught. Police said not enough police reports so they not gonna do anything much

reborn7711

Reaction score
Does anyone need his ic front and back, new address and his contact number? He cheated, scammed, lied and stole from another friend. We going to post this to those news page in facebook. Make sure the whole world know wad he is doing.

Bro do u still have his details?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.