Steam Summer Sale 2017

little_one

Reaction score
rly wan tat ghost recon wildlands

if i like the division for its RPG element ( money , skill , gear customiztion ) and gunplay , any1 think i will oso like wildlands ?

FrostNinja

Reaction score
Gta v on 50%.. dunno should hoot anot after ppl say the gold very hard to grind

It takes a long time to grind. Thats why they are selling shark cards. Then again, they still have havent tackled the issue of banning hackers with massive amounts of cash, in MP. PLUS, recently their steam reviews have been mostly negative due to them banning modding in SP.

Is it still worth it? You decide.

Im contemplating ultimate mvc3 but online player base is not healthy.

KarmaStrikesBack

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It takes a long time to grind. Thats why they are selling shark cards. Then again, they still have havent tackled the issue of banning hackers with massive amounts of cash, in MP. PLUS, recently their steam reviews have been mostly negative due to them banning modding in SP.

So do hackers get ban in MP? If its worst than csgo vac then i go get gta on my alt account and start hacking cash lol

StaryEyes

Reaction score
PSA: there's some paypal promotion for Steam games. $5 off when you use paypal to buy during this Steam summer sale. Catch is that its only for new customers. But, there's always a way around that :p

MasterChief86

Reaction score

They brought the thing to steam but even on xbl and psn, you won't find too many players now. the learning curve was rather steep for thing. xbl's online is still a bit choppy, at least compared to killer instinct, it certainly is.

FrostNinja

Reaction score
I played it before on ps3 and the moves list was ridiculous. I just wanted it to play with friends when they come over for casual fun. Looks like i have to wait for a price drop to buy it as well as bayonetta and vanquish (both of which i've played but want to play again).

I didnt buy a single game during the steam summer sale. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.