Hyundai Elantra vs Kia Cerato K3

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all experts.

I can only afford Korean cars.

Between Hyundai Elantra vs Kia Cerato K3, which is a better car ?

Thanks

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
Tough question

Elantra will be slightly cheaper n have better interest rate. Non uber car and can buy parts to enhance the appearance easily

Why not consider altis? Lots of toyota owner says korean car is lpusy

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone just got the elantra s model for 87k.

Between the 2. I will choose the elantra. Elantra model is newer where it launched in 2016, no uber grab.

If u really isn't mind to deal with PI. U can get a few Japanese model such as Honda shuttle, grace and sienta for 90k to 93k range. Unfortunately both cars are used by uber and grab. But they are quite fuel efficient.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
For features and base model, definitely elantra is the better choice.
Oh and it's good to filter out some information posted here because some joker like to go around saying k3 got a crappy acceleration due to heavy body, comparing k3/elantra/lancer. :o

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone just got the elantra s model for 87k.

Between the 2. I will choose the elantra. Elantra model is newer where it launched in 2016, no uber grab.

If u really isn't mind to deal with PI. U can get a few Japanese model such as Honda shuttle, grace and sienta for 90k to 93k range. Unfortunately both cars are used by uber and grab. But they are quite fuel efficient.

i tried approaching one PI for sienta and he started to tell me its not worth la bla bla bla and recommended me vezel hybrid instead.

nowadays alot of sientas mostly is all PHV, isit really not worth considering at all for this car?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tough question

Elantra will be slightly cheaper n have better interest rate. Non uber car and can buy parts to enhance the appearance easily

Why not consider altis? Lots of toyota owner says korean car is lpusy

lol.

if those jap cars peeps can commend korean cars is lousy den its quite a big joke i find.

frequency of korean cars breaking down on the road compared to jap cars is quite on par and korean cars maintenance is a breeze, pop in to any workshop and most of them can handle.

buy car is for your own purposes, not to worry how others look at chiu.. no need worry so much. :D

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shuttle at 90k PI. Sibei swee. FC so much better than the 2. Space also win.

king1979

Reaction score
i tried approaching one PI for sienta and he started to tell me its not worth la bla bla bla and recommended me vezel hybrid instead.

nowadays alot of sientas mostly is all PHV, isit really not worth considering at all for this car?
My friend told me Borneo motors has discon Sienta.

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
lol.

if those jap cars peeps can commend korean cars is lousy den its quite a big joke i find.

frequency of korean cars breaking down on the road compared to jap cars is quite on par and korean cars maintenance is a breeze, pop in to any workshop and most of them can handle.

buy car is for your own purposes, not to worry how others look at chiu.. no need worry so much. :D
What is worse, jap brand but thai made cars suaning korean cars cmi

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.