Not open for further replies.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
slju5u.jpg

今天還好,但為什麼要下雨!

chemcutie

Reaction score
Finally got my wish to go yilan to see the 幾米... off I go...
We taking the Taroko express (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

Last edited:

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In Taiwan, is it better to book accommodation in advance, or I can simply walk into it and ask for discount?

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lone traveler?

Yup, will it make a difference? Would they jack up the price for walk in? Can we bargain in small hostels? Travelling in off peak, I wonder should I take the chance.

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, will it make a difference? Would they jack up the price for walk in? Can we bargain in small hostels? Travelling in off peak, I wonder should I take the chance.

Then not so bad.
Walk in ask.
Then check online for booking.
Hope that helps.

clara03

Reaction score
Hi, I need some advice please.

I will be heading to Chiayi and Alishan for a night each from Kaohsiung.

Should I stay in Chiayi for a night first before heading to Alishan for a night and then next will be SML > Cingjing > Taichung.
Or should I stay in Alishan > Chiayi > SML > Cingjing > Taichung?

Is it convenient to travel around in Alishan? Or is it recommended to hire a driver for a day?

Lastly, what are the things we can do/see in Chiayi. Any recommendations please?

Thank you :)

SanSzh

Reaction score
Help on recommended driver

Hello all,
I am going to Taiwan with 2adults, 2 kids and 2 elderly. I have been studying the recommended cab driver section and got scared coz so many ppl recommend driver on 1st post. Any of u can recommend a driver just for 2-3 days at northern taiwan?
Going in Oct. Thanks for help in advance!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am going to Taiwan with 2adults, 2 kids and 2 elderly. I have been studying the recommended cab driver section and got scared coz so many ppl recommend driver on 1st post. Any of u can recommend a driver just for 2-3 days at northern taiwan?
Going in Oct. Thanks for help in advance!
Means you need a big car.
Got itinerary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.