Case, Accessories and Scren Protector for the HTC U11

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No leh, I had this cheap hardcase from taobao. Waiting for my Spigen rough armour to arrive tomorrow before I can finally use as primary

Prefer clear...those rugged case cover the sexy back

Nope, using some brandless TPU case before Spigen ones arrive. You can get it from Y2K or Carousell.

The included case only protects against scratch to the back, the sides are too exposed for my liking. It doesn't offer any drop protection either.

I was switching between the given case and TPU. finally "cut" side of the TPU so the TG will not pop up

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't have leh, mayb the black side bezels covered it. Anyway gpgt

VvEiB6w.jpg

sqV9A5N.jpg

No halo issue?

HamsterKing

Reaction score

gaityr

Reaction score
Don't have clear one? I'm waiting for the clear one the rugged one cover the back xD I want to see the back

I just asked Spigen SG and they replied that they would definitely be bringing in the Liquid Crystal case, but no ETA just yet. Just bought my HTC U11 yesterday and am eagerly waiting for a proper case too... The one that comes in the box is way too fragile lol.

bluedubsBB

Reaction score
Just put on glass protector Amazingthing on my U11 at Moby, $20. Spigen Rugged Case at $22.

HamsterKing

Reaction score
the Q0010 out of stock!! LOL! how!!!!! i need 1 to protect my precious baby :X moby is at where arh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.