LG V10 - One hell of a phone!

laeticia

Reaction score
Ok i changed the theme but my notification background is still white though :/

2tPH3K5l.png

Sent from LG V10 using GAGT

tngchykhoo

Reaction score
Anyone managed to solve capture+ issue? Seems to hang at edit mode. Menu can only be seen when click homescreen off.

raintr33

Reaction score
I like the new feature where the alarms within the next hour(my guess) can be dismiss from the notification bar without disabling the alarm itself.
This new Android version really can feel the diff from previous version.

V10 Powered via PCWX

gn2807

Master Member
Reaction score
Just make a trip down and see what they say.
I got my repairs for free even thou my warranty had expired.
I think few of us also "enjoyed" this.

Just sent in my bootloop V10 to LG service centre, they will do a one-time motherboard change even warranty expired.

My colleague's V10 couldn't turn on also sent in with FOC one-time repair too even warranty expired.

Thanks to those providing the info!

raintr33

Reaction score
Just sent in my bootloop V10 to LG service centre, they will do a one-time motherboard change even warranty expired.

My colleague's V10 couldn't turn on also sent in with FOC one-time repair too even warranty expired.

Thanks to those providing the info!
My phone went into boot loop last nite, and my warranty expired half year ago.
How long did yr warranty expire? Thinking if I should take a chance too at LG service centre?

Sent from longlasting G2 using GAGT

raintr33

Reaction score

jase07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sent in my 1.5 years V10 because of bootloop. CS just say that they will do a complimentary repair for me this time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.