HWZ AMD Ryzen R5 Owners Klub

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got my Ryzen 5 1600x.

Finally obtained a "Stable" OC, i am using the ASRockATuning Utility.. it allows changing clocks and voltages in windows itself. I am using AIDA64 System Stability to test the system stability, everything is checked except local disks for the most accurate results.

3800MHz, 1.30625V passed 2 hours of AIDA64.
3900Mhz, 1.35V, crashed.
3900Mhz, 1.375V, crashed.
4000Mhz, 1.4V PC Crashed.

Will update further ^_^.

Last edited:

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Seems like my chip isn't the best, 3.9 @1.375V, Pc crashed. No point testing further already :s13:

heavenrave

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha... I'm struggling everyday too. Thinking to upgrade to Ryzen 7 1700 from Amazon for the RGB cooler. :s22: them again, I could use the money to upgrade for a X52 also. :s22:

Sent from PM me if you wanna build a DIY PC or wanna learn how to make one yourself :D using GAGT

5 not enuff must go 7. Amazon prime the price sibei gian. You must stop!

btw side track on the ram 1.42v on dram voltage I'm able to get it stable for 3200mhz on my corsair white led ram.

But don't think worth that high volts for that mild performance gain boost in my games lolx. I clocked back my ram to 2933 instead.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
5 not enuff must go 7. Amazon prime the price sibei gian. You must stop!

btw side track on the ram 1.42v on dram voltage I'm able to get it stable for 3200mhz on my corsair white led ram.

But don't think worth that high volts for that mild performance gain boost in my games lolx. I clocked back my ram to 2933 instead.

ya.. it's not worth :s12::s12:

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, I'm only know basic hardware stuff, would you guys recommend I buy this AMD? I dunno how to build them together, my PC just failed.

Would be happy if anyone can babysit me lol

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, I'm only know basic hardware stuff, would you guys recommend I buy this AMD? I dunno how to build them together, my PC just failed.

make a new thread post your budget and requirements

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

whether to buy this AMD (or intel) depends on what u wanan do with the computer.
play games, or type reports, or watch show, or video editing....

as for fixing a new computer, it's not that hard. start with the basics and dont go with water cooling or simi RGB lighting for now. just stay simple.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
whether to buy this AMD (or intel) depends on what u wanan do with the computer.

as for fixing a new computer, it's not that hard. start with the basics and dont go with water cooling or simi RGB lighting for now. just stay simple.

Actually all these not complex at all.. just need the correct person to teach them.

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score

Mainly games, movies, a little of surfing and a little MS work, Photoshop abit

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Overall quite satisfied with my 1600x.. upgraded from 2600k

Gonna run some emulators like rpcs3 to utilise those cores :s22:

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys. I planning to OC my R5 1600 to 4GHz and was thinking of whether to invest in a fan cooler or AIO. Would a fan cooler suffice? I am looking at the Cryorig H7 fan cooler to be specific. Right now I am running at 3.7GHz on stock AMD fan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.