Are those ceramic/glass coating paint protection for cars really worth it?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buay sai lah... Must at least pattern pattern a bit :o
Then you see what you don't like, say it out lor.

For me, I check up close, with torchlight also, see and feel and touch, not happy, inform them.

My car must be 100% swee swee then I will be happy.

hg_wng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then you see what you don't like, say it out lor.

For me, I check up close, with torchlight also, see and feel and touch, not happy, inform them.

My car must be 100% swee swee then I will be happy.

On a side note, any recommendations on where to get washing tools like wash mitt?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a side note, any recommendations on where to get washing tools like wash mitt?
I use normal fibre clothes to go through the car and for drying. No particular 'where'. Just that time saw a hair salon shop selling micro fibre cloths on groupon, bought quite a lot from them, absorbs water fast.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't waste. It's true people see your car super shiny they will a scratch it. I wasted lots of money on this touch up n paints. I even suspect it's those dealer who employ people to scratch lol.

Sent from TRUMPH FP using GAGT
I had a gold vios that's ultra shiny and reflective for 8 years.

I can count the number of dents and scratches with 1 hand.

Can avoid la, just that it dampens the fun in driving :s13:

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maintain interior more iMpt lah. If very gei gao dings n dents make life miserable, must park far far away. Got lots cannot park cos beside van Lorrie, under tree scare branch and sap, under lamp pole scare bird ****.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maintain interior more iMpt lah. If very gei gao dings n dents make life miserable, must park far far away. Got lots cannot park cos beside van Lorrie, under tree scare branch and sap, under lamp pole scare bird ****.
My interior 1 week is leather condition, the other is dashboard/vinyl cleaning/shine, repeat... :s13:

Genesisz

Master Member
Reaction score
I do this as well. Maintain interior more than exterior.

Flex11

Master Member
Reaction score
Intending to use Happy Car..

Any feedback from users who used their service many many months back?

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I intro Happycar to a lot of my friends, those who used them didn't regret.

While those who has the mentality that expensive must be good, cheap is no good. Regret big time after doing those expensive ones

Sent from Samsung SM-N9200 using GAGT

U r not the only one. Most of my friends telling me to go for a "real" PPS after i told them i have used happycar8 . ya..cheap must be no good.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheap or ex, can pass my inspection is good, I doubt any can pass my inspection so far, apart from Zaino which the branch I like at Toh Guan has closed down.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happycar happy owner.
I can afford to do it every 2 years , if go shop still must put car appointment wait long long and higher damage.

Coming to 4 mths effect still same as day 1.

happy34

Reaction score
I love my car, to me $949 is well spent if the groomer did a professional job. However, it's only 80% to my best gauge. Oh well...

My friend did the same coating as me, and he feels it's okay. I told him, if I'm to inspect and check, sure fail. He also agrees :s13:

If I'm to check yours, I think also will be thorough fail :s13: but as long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

Hi EJB,
Which car groomer generally will u recommend?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi EJB,
Which car groomer generally will u recommend?
Zaino @ Toh Guan, but the branch closed. That's the one that really gives me results I wanted.

For now, I don't dare to let any others touch my car again. A lot of people recommend HappyCar, you can try.

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun want to mention name but i engaged 1 of the mobile PPS for my 1 day old car but ended up lousy job done and full of swirls.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.