Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalcorrie

Reaction score
Due to personal work commitments, I'm renting out my Lion City Rentals (LCR) car to anyone who wants to take over, at a cheaper rate than what you can get directly from LCR itself!

Time Period: Able to drive till end October 2017
Car Model: KIA Cerato K3 (2016 model)
Car Colour: Silver

Part-time Relief Drivers are welcomed too!

Let's discuss everything-else-related STRICTLY through Whatsapp/SMS @ 90601216.

Thank you.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Due to personal work commitments, I'm renting out my Lion City Rentals (LCR) car to anyone who wants to take over, at a cheaper rate than what you can get directly from LCR itself!

Time Period: Able to drive till end October 2017
Car Model: KIA Cerato K3 (2016 model)
Car Colour: Silver

Part-time Relief Drivers are welcomed too!

Let's discuss everything-else-related STRICTLY through Whatsapp/SMS @ 90601216.

Thank you.
$30/day?

If $30, I take.

garfieldrocks

Reaction score
Quite a number of info needed. When your dad start driving? The first month incentive will only starts the following monday that your dad joins. E.g. if i activate my account yesterday (15 Jul) at UberHub, the quest will only start tomorrow (17 Jul)

2nd thing, there is no $125 incentive for the first month. only
25 trips for 100
75 trips for 350
125 trips for 625

3rd thing, your dad can check the 2nd tab (earnings), there is a promotions below. u can see all quest inside...
Hope this helps

Thanks for replying! He started on 3rd July. Yup he was told that he can earn 625/week with 125 trips and more. So does that means uber made a mistake with his payment earnings?

RollinMao

Reaction score
Thanks for replying! He started on 3rd July. Yup he was told that he can earn 625/week with 125 trips and more. So does that means uber made a mistake with his payment earnings?
U mean your dad started driving on 3 jul or his account activated on 3 jul?
The information should be able to see in his uber driver app de.

Better that you get ur dad referral to explain to him in person to clear all doubts. If u are near hougang, can come over and i can explain

Last edited:

RollinMao

Reaction score
Anyone driving shuttle hybrid for uber or grab? Good?
I am looking at it to change my car since the COE is expiring eoy...

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dear xxxxxxx, we noticed that your Acceptance Rate is persistently below 15% for the last couple of weeks. Your AR for the week of 10 - 16 Jul is 2.8%. Passenger experience on our platform will be adversely impacted if Drivers choose to continuously ignore jobs. As such, if your AR continue to be below 15% after the week of 17 - 23 Jul, you may not receive any GRAB jobs for the next 2 weeks. We look forward to your cooperation and continuous support. Thank you and Happy Grabbing!

garfieldrocks

Reaction score
U mean your dad started driving on 3 jul or his account activated on 3 jul?
The information should be able to see in his uber driver app de.

Better that you get ur dad referral to explain to him in person to clear all doubts. If u are near hougang, can come over and i can explain

He started driving on 3 July but received the approval during last week of June.
Eh he didn't get any referral, he signed up on his own lol. Thanks for the offer man but hougang quite far from my area hahaha

HighFly

Reaction score
Is it possible to drive without the ATD? Just keep the LTA screenshot and Uber confirmation will do??
Need advice, TIA

ProLogic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dear xxxxxxx, we noticed that your Acceptance Rate is persistently below 15% for the last couple of weeks. Your AR for the week of 10 - 16 Jul is 2.8%. Passenger experience on our platform will be adversely impacted if Drivers choose to continuously ignore jobs. As such, if your AR continue to be below 15% after the week of 17 - 23 Jul, you may not receive any GRAB jobs for the next 2 weeks. We look forward to your cooperation and continuous support. Thank you and Happy Grabbing!

Chiur car ish from Grab Fleet Rental partners?

crowncrown

Reaction score
I thought u taxi lou. Drive grab also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.