Mazda drivers come in here!

KKlim99X

Reaction score
Sidetrack broz here...wat freebies u all ask 4 from ur se b4 buyin huuh??? wana gt d best deal...
Tia

ChaoKeng_Kia

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13: i did my 50k with TEK... scared later they kpkb say void warranty cos nvr service with them... my last service with them will be 60k... mayb will go MG do after that.

Not so positive. If it is free servicing than go ahead. But remember to book in advance, usually waiting time is like 2wks or more

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sidetrack broz here...wat freebies u all ask 4 from ur se b4 buyin huuh??? wana gt d best deal...
Tia

I'm the suckiest when it comes to freebies.

I just walk in, test, sit down, sign. LOL...

Happened twice already although the 2nd time at TEK I wanted to whack for freebies, but end up... lazy. Just sign and go. :s13:

My 'freebies' - 1 yr road tax. I didn't even ask for 3A mats, but my SE gave me anyway. I stacked them on top of my stock mats.

The front/rear camera set also given free, I told my SE not install but he forgot so nvm, use first.

Apart from that... nothing lo... that time Mz3 was $135K, but he take this out take that out... $105K for me, so already very attractive to me. :s13:

My Vios... that one another story. :s13:

KKlim99X

Reaction score
I'm the suckiest when it comes to freebies.

I just walk in, test, sit down, sign. LOL...

Happened twice already although the 2nd time at TEK I wanted to whack for freebies, but end up... lazy. Just sign and go. :s13:

My 'freebies' - 1 yr road tax. I didn't even ask for 3A mats, but my SE gave me anyway. I stacked them on top of my stock mats.

The front/rear camera set also given free, I told my SE not install but he forgot so nvm, use first.

Apart from that... nothing lo... that time Mz3 was $135K, but he take this out take that out... $105K for me, so already very attractive to me. :s13:

My Vios... that one another story. :s13:
Lk tt huuh?? I askask...d car cam wat brand de huuh...gd ma

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
Tia
Why dont u ask how to get discount?

More freebies = less discount

But the standard freebies r
1. 3A Mat
2. 0.5 road tax
3. Papago dual car cam
4. 3times svc
5. And cash card cover

How u know u reach to the limit of discount? U cant see the smile on their face liao

shootingfor80

Reaction score
How u know u reach to the limit of discount? U cant see the smile on their face liao

Hahah. Those lao jiao will still smile then tell you, wait ah i call my manager ask him. Then go to some back room and kao bei about how this customer damn niao.

I think the best way to get discount is to show your sincerity to buy. I got an extra 1k off and free upgrade to guranteed coe. Albeit i bought during the car show and traded in an old mazda.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah. Those lao jiao will still smile then tell you, wait ah i call my manager ask him. Then go to some back room and kao bei about how this customer damn niao.

I think the best way to get discount is to show your sincerity to buy. I got an extra 1k off and free upgrade to guranteed coe. Albeit i bought during the car show and traded in an old mazda.

based on personal observation, those that paid on high side tend to get 1-2k goodwill discounnt or gte coe, try asking for their showhand offer and they will make sure you pay for everything for any add-on

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score

I get 3k discount le... Dont commit on the spot, let them call u back

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Trade in Mazda to Mazda normally is 1K off. Toyota also like that.

galaxy S3

Reaction score
Trade in Mazda to Mazda normally is 1K off. Toyota also like that.

My free gift:
1) 1 year roadtax
2) 3A car mat
3) no trade in car (no additional charge)
4) no bank loan with TEK bank
5) cash card reader cover
6) gCOE without top up
7) 3 year warranty and service

.. but later on I found my colleagues getting.. additional Brilla coating and tyre repair kit..
Just one word, after buy don't look back.. it will be heart pain..

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
My free gift:
1) 1 year roadtax
2) 3A car mat
6) gCOE without top up

.. but later on I found my colleagues getting.. additional Brilla coating and tyre repair kit..
Mz 6?........

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My free gift:
1) 1 year roadtax
2) 3A car mat
6) gCOE without top up

Mai complain okay!!! I paid 105K in Aug 16, how much you paying now!! Somemore I only 1, 5, 10K FOC servicing :s13:

I got the cover for IU, Mazda Umbrella, 3A mat, 1 yr road tax and I paid 1K for the 1BG COE.

Look back of course now is a better time to buy, but my ex-car would have entered it's 9th year and have no resale value liao.

Just look forward. Enjoy the car. I still like my ride over the FL edition.

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
So lousy huuh?Simi model de huuh?

Dont know. Even u wana find review also hard

I changed to iroad 7, cost less than $300

Better night recording (I guess)
Parking mode, good for 24hrs recording
Better looks n,match ur car interior
Can view via wifi through phone
Change to 1/2 road tax u save more than $41
Increase toque n horse power too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.