MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

cuttlefish

Master Member
Reaction score
rough estimate for the price on new surface pro i5 8gb?

$1800 without keyboard seems like it?

Bakeneko

Reaction score
Online Store?

Hi, any one bought the surface pro 4 from the online store?

How long did it take to ship?

rahul49

Master Member
Reaction score
Just asking bros here as I need a laptop soon - comparing just to get a SP4 or wait out for the more expensive SP

Biggest reasons to buy SP5 over SP4 would be 50% higher battery life, slightly faster processor, better pen sensitivity, fanless option for i5.

But all these come at an increased cost. You can get a higher spec SP4 right now without waiting if the above are not big factors for you.

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody got issue with the SP4 during startup, the screen will flicker for a few mins.

Is it hardware or software issue?

shonen45

Reaction score
Pull the trigger on the i7, 16gb, 256gb model!

Hi Ah_keong,
Could you share the information on the delivery schedule? When is is expected to be delivered?

A post above states that it would take a month to deliver from China. Is it confirmed?

Hi all,
If I urgently want to get one Surface Pro 4, what are the best ways, and at the same time getting the current discount of $400 with the keyboard bundle? Or would stores like Challenger / Best / Harvey have even better deal than the Microsoft online store?

Thanks in advance.

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Ah_keong,
Could you share the information on the delivery schedule? When is is expected to be delivered?

A post above states that it would take a month to deliver from China. Is it confirmed?

Hi all,
If I urgently want to get one Surface Pro 4, what are the best ways, and at the same time getting the current discount of $400 with the keyboard bundle? Or would stores like Challenger / Best / Harvey have even better deal than the Microsoft online store?

Thanks in advance.

What's the promo in SG (not the MS Store). Not in SG atm. Any difference in promo by the MS Store SG vs Challenger, Best Denki, etc?

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just did a system restore and I got stuck at BSOD Stop Code 0XC000021A.
Keep looping after auto restart, cant get into safe mode (hence i cant even do a reset%

shonen45

Reaction score
What's the promo in SG (not the MS Store). Not in SG atm. Any difference in promo by the MS Store SG vs Challenger, Best Denki, etc?

Hi dilphinus,
I manage to get Courts online store price for Surface Pro 4. For the model that I am keen to purchase, it is the same price as the bundle offered by Microsoft online store.

For brick-and-mortar stores, I have not visited any of them to find out.

And to answer my own previous question on the delivery speed, I called Microsoft online store phone support. I was told that if I made a purchase order today, the estimated delivery date would be between 25-28 July 2017. This is about 6 to 9 days.

Thanks.

Ah_keong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Ah_keong,

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, don't think I can help....
I got the SP4 from Best Denki with free keyboard and the office365.

While stocks last! :D

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can preorder the new surface pro tomorrow liao

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.