2017 LG OLED

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea whats the best price of 65C7T and where?

Also anywhere E6T available? Dont mind having 3D.

TY

I dun think 2017 LG Oled or other brands all got 3D... basically all brands OLED same panel as LG.. all no 3D unless u get 2016 models. E6T is only extra soundbar below not worth the price... 65C7T if u can get below 5K is a good buy... got ppl share they got it @ 4XXX but nv said where... but i think is possible to get minus the free gift tv trade in price etc..... see how u talk to the sale person..;)... Go tok to few major retailer u be surprise some got their own inhouse promotion like extra rebate, extra grocery voucher, extra sound bar, extra LG hand phone on top of the free 47inch tv u will get.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those using C7T.. for Youtube HD channel many of the night HDR video lots of noise sia... is it normal?? And Do u all set for the color gamut? Kelvin of HDTVTEST recommended AUTO or NORMAL for 2016 model.. but under HDR i fill WIDE GAMUT the best color..

pjs

Reaction score
I dun think 2017 LG Oled or other brands all got 3D... basically all brands OLED same panel as LG.. all no 3D unless u get 2016 models. E6T is only extra soundbar below not worth the price... 65C7T if u can get below 5K is a good buy... got ppl share they got it @ 4XXX but nv said where... but i think is possible to get minus the free gift tv trade in price etc..... see how u talk to the sale person..;)... Go tok to few major retailer u be surprise some got their own inhouse promotion like extra rebate, extra grocery voucher, extra sound bar, extra LG hand phone on top of the free 47inch tv u will get.

Thanks for info.
Yes 2016 models C/E/G 6T have 3D but C6T is curved, prefer flat.

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score
Go for expo / roadshow display set.. it will on for 3-7 days and then sold to buyer.. the price can be as low as 4k++

psykool

Reaction score
Best quote I've received for the 65C7 is $5200, minus all the free gifts. This was from HN MW.

I'm actually waiting for it to drop below $5k before making the plunge for OLED. But the bros here who say they got this price haven't been sharing, so can't tell for sure if it's for real.

Ddarksire

Reaction score
Any user with 55c7? How's the screen colour and resolution quality for local tv programme? Can it receive digital channel without using external antenna? So far I have only seen this panel on display with sample LG video which should generally be good. It does not reflect our day to day usage of local tv programme.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check with u guys if I load Netflix macro polo which has dolby vision.. The logo should appear right top side of my c7t right?

GBC

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For c7t, the BD sale person just quoted me $3,799 plus another $500 cash rebate when they collect the free tv which you redeem from the distributor. So its $3,299 net..

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Check with u guys if I load Netflix macro polo which has dolby vision.. The logo should appear right top side of my c7t right?

yes, and are you referring to the Netflix app within LG webOS?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K basically I paid 2.7k for LG oled 55c7 after selling away all free gifts.. Initially mine choice is 800 dollar hisense 55inch 4k or $2k for LG 65inch 4k LCD.. But is deeply poison by OLED picture quality.. Lol

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Playing Netflix 4k using 100mbps is not enough..there are occasional streaming quality drop to cmi.. As the ethernet of the tv only support 100mbps only... Using wifi AC I can get speed of 300mbps..

Now 4k contents really limited not worth to get Netflix account with 4k tv... Contents still long way to catch up with hardware...

Last edited:

Ddarksire

Reaction score
K basically I paid 2.7k for LG oled 55c7 after selling away all free gifts.. Initially mine choice is 800 dollar hisense 55inch 4k or $2k for LG 65inch 4k LCD.. But is deeply poison by OLED picture quality.. Lol

2.7k not bad. Where did u get the offer?

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
whats the best price out there for the 65 version?

Is it possible to plug in a hard drive with mkv or m4v files and play it straight off?

Since it's android tv, I can just go onto google play store and download DS Video and stream off my Synology direct as well?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats the best price out there for the 65 version?

Is it possible to plug in a hard drive with mkv or m4v files and play it straight off?

Since it's android tv, I can just go onto google play store and download DS Video and stream off my Synology direct as well?

LG is using webOS not android.. There are limited apps.. But can play mkv and more common video file from USB straight no problem.. For 65inch I believe below 5k is possible.. Else I saw courts lot1 selling display 65inch b6 at 3999..

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2.7k not bad. Where did u get the offer?

Sorry cannot share as many idiot dealers lurking around to bunkknife one another .. If u really keen to buy... approach the sales supervisors or manager and ask them offer lowest price after trade in the 47inch tv..I recieved a mail ads the expo sales now the LG oled is 2990..maybe u can go there take a look..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.