[Official]TVB Time Travelling Drama A General, a Scholar, and an Eunuch

makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got kristal tin, will sarpork. hope it's not too boring to force me to give up after few episodes

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
issit?
but i find the 一屋老友记 last yr not bad

Its nice because of jokes spoken in canton -> translate in other lang = 50% of the nice = cannot go regional --> nothing outstanding.

makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TVB has been cranking out rubbish drama for a while. W/o any hit for a long time, their budget shrunk and they are going the way of mediacorpse.

cant agree more

many dramas i gave up after 1st few episodes. the only watchable drama in recent months was the psychologist one

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant agree more

many dramas i gave up after 1st few episodes. the only watchable drama in recent months was the psychologist one
but i dun like the ending,i think the show reach it peak at the son who kill his mum

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u guys have the patient,can try watching the new 愛回家.It pretty short,one ep 20 mins but total ep around 180

not bad show

gilcrest

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You never see her in that kenneth ma show?

That show , her acting was so superb and convincing as the pyscho manipulator. This series, it like run of the mill portraying a spoilt actress. Can tell it not even acting but going thru motion.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a-general-a-scholar-and-an-eunuch-time-travelling-officials.jpg

During the late reign of the Wanli Emperor of the Ming Dynasty, the crown prince (Bob Cheung) had frequent conflicts with the eunuch faction, led by Timothy Cheng. Timothy secretly sends Eastern Depot officials after the crown princess (Grace Wong). Under the protection of Edwin Siu, Raymond Cho and eunuch Matthew Ho, the crown princess flees to an isolated, hazy forest. Amidst the chaos, the three of them and the crown princess get lost. When they emerge from the fog, they discover that they have traveled 400 years and arrived in the 21st century.

any pretty actress ? :s11::s11::s11:

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as good as this?

https://1.viki.io/c/30814c/A-Step-into-the-Past_1560x872.jpg?x=b&s=780x436&q=h&e=t&f=t&**=1

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.