SNES Classic announced, and we probably can't get one.

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good for consumers. Hehe. Some retailers have yet to announce price, maybe some may go further down $130 to remain competitive?

Anyone else also PO the EU version?
Gamewerks has it? Only saw US and JP on their Facebook page

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Gamewerks has it? Only saw US and JP on their Facebook page

Yup I PO the EU version from Gamewerks..maybe taken down already cos met the max quantity PO for EU?

Not sure, you can try asking. The only thing left now is waiting for their price to be announced.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I check already yesterday. They say only jpn and us set.

It's either they hit their quota for EU set PO already. Or they probably are unable to get EU set right now. If so, I can expect their next move is to update me only US or JPN available and ask me to choose again. Hopefully is just quota hit, as I really want the EU set.

Anyways thanks again, I shall check with them.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
And so I've checked with Gamewerks yesterday, they are currently working hard on getting EU stock to fulfil the initial EU POs. Perhaps due to the acquisition difficulty, they decided to halt EU POs for now. In the case where no EU stock is available, they'll offer US/JP options instead.

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
They will probably have to import themselves. Don't think Maxsoft has EU sets.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
last friday i went to gameE at city square, they did have this pre-order for all 3 sets. however, when I asked if they can get the EU set, the fella said they cannot promise to get it. Maybe EU sets just are not available :(

Wait and see first? Because we still have 2 more months to go...haha never know what may happen.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.