Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll wait for ah neh bank. My 4 mth w posb matured liao. Need to park somewhere

Bolehland no promo. 1.55% lock 24 months plus $5k in saving account. Craps lah

Sad la. Ended 30 June :s13:

So you got S$726.99 cash gift interest from that POSB 4 Month Fixed Deposit 1.45% p.a. deal? :s13:

By holding out you are letting your funds sitting idle earning only pathetic board rates. One decimal point interest difference is not going to make much difference.

The faster you allocate funds for your Fixed Deposit. The faster it matures for next round of deployment.

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i agree. no point waiting. rates are trending lower anyway. quickly take out and park elsewhere to earn the highest possible interest around from the very first day.

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree with you bro

So you got S$726.99 cash gift interest from that POSB 4 Month Fixed Deposit 1.45% p.a. deal? :s13:

By holding out you are letting your funds sitting idle earning only pathetic board rates. One decimal point interest difference is not going to make much difference.

The faster you allocate funds for your Fixed Deposit. The faster it matures for next round of deployment.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i still din get my promo interest from dbs yet. most people got already?

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BOC. No more 6+6 promotions. >200K, p/a interest is 1.3%.

Just called up BOC.. no promo now. Even more than 200k also dont have 1.3%

However ICBC is offering 200K 1.3% for 12mths

Last edited:

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why this year fd so bad. just got my comb fd from 2yrs ago. thanks time has 1.9%p.a.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.