View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 03:46 AM   #3749
stiwipl

[QUOTE]
[...]
I've stopped using Borderlinx for many years, after I felt CGW had much better service. Trying Borderlinx again because of the 20% discount. BAD MISTAKE.
Wow, what a rip off. But Borderlinx has ripped me off as well and rejected repacking clothes...

I still don't understand why you guys are not using ShopAndShip. In your example, 3.5kg shipment would cost you the total of S$45. I have no physical ability to test it out in Singapore, since I moved to Dubai (where I discovered S&S since it is UAE company), but this is what I would be using in SG too.

S&S doesn't charge by volumetric weight but by physical (real) weight. Lifetime membership cost US$45 but you can get it for free with the coupons located here.

Please check S&S rates here, details below:

Singapore:

Rates from S&S origins (China, South Africa, Turkey, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan and Lebanon) are SGD 22.00 for the first 0.5 kg and SGD 8.00 for each additional 0.5 kg.
Rates from S&S origins (USA, UK, Hong Kong, UAE, India, Malaysia and Thailand) are SGD 15.00 for the first 0.5 kg and SGD 5.00 for each additional 0.5 kg.
Seriously, is vPost or CGW cheaper than that?
The only S&S con is that they do not offer consolidation. Delivery is by Aramex courier.

Last edited by stiwipl; 23-07-2017 at 03:52 AM..
stiwipl is offline   Reply With Quote