PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Soniquz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea where to get the cheapest deal for this game?

hpkishere

Reaction score
any idea where to get the cheapest deal for this game?
I think even third party sites like kinguin, g2a, humble bundle etc are selling at the same price, if not even more expensive. I doubt you will get a cheaper deal than the steam S$34.99.

IMO if you are playing it with friends, you should just get it asap, the fun is worth the price!

Last edited:

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, see got 200+k ppl in steam so I bought ytd thinking can refund if I do not like it. Wow...nice game, will be keeping it. Matchmaking is very fast, even faster than overwatch.

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

KYLee

Reaction score
just started playing.. playing on a very old alienware with GTX765M on very low setting and its still not very smooth.. didn't know this game so graphic intensive.

TheminiGod

Reaction score
just started playing.. playing on a very old alienware with GTX765M on very low setting and its still not very smooth.. didn't know this game so graphic intensive.
The game requires you to view quite a long distance therefore the amount of VRam quite high need.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qt6qFYr.jpg

RubrWBB.jpg

2HmcJWA.jpg

ExyTXze.jpg

NyfNpal.jpg

Cl6hrQk.jpg

JuGkkqm.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/VYuuB
New skins in the 3rd Aug update based on the original Battle Royale movie.

Join the party in our Discord. see sig for details.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.