[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

Rogue

Reaction score
The animation time doesn't count. Get a group to kill him or a high Dps Friend. No need to do it solo. I help a Friend clear this.

I know a group is easier for all conquests. Just that necromancer solo , it's difficult due to the cutscene unless you have a very good set of gear/gems and highish paragon. Where the corpses created by flesh golem and blood rush is enough for first half and then use the land of dead for the second half. Same for the other sets, need to be pretty high paragon/gear/gems.

Tried all the sets, pestilience sucked , inarius and rathma okayish, tragul rocks (My speed rift farm and grifts are this, different combo of amulets/rings/weapons but same armor set).

Anyway I completed all journey, so stopped playing Diablo 3 and back to path of exile for final few days for turmoil race event. Heh.

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which did u do

Solo GR75, 50m gold run & Boss mode, all 3 done.

I actually cleared 75 solo with a rathma build(no ancient weapons or augmentation, only 500k on character sheet)... But it was tough and slow going since you need to get the skeleton mages up and running and you don't have blood run.

The blood build with the tragul set seems to be the best. Super spikey dps during land of dead or channeling shrine for blood lances. Cooldown faster by letting mobs hit you and using the passive/curse effect. Blood run through them to heal up... lol.

I'm at the end of guardian journey. Need to complete the 3rd conquest and kill Urzael in under 20 seconds on T13(Not sure how to since the cutscene where he's at mid life breaks the blood set sequence when I nuke and rathma takes forever to power up and again cutscene cause some skeleton mages to disappear).

I completed guardian yesterday liao. Managed to clear everything within 80 hrs. Now I think if should play back NS character.

Last edited:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solo GR75, 50m gold run & Boss mode, all 3 done.

I completed guardian yesterday liao. Managed to clear everything within 80 hrs. Now I think if should play back NS character.

50m where u do?
ruins?

i have my kymbo, arvice, goldskim, gold wrap
:)

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering coming back to it again after 2 years. Has it been a lot funner now?

seriously different people will have different opinion on this
some find it dull in a few days

some like me take nonsensical pleasure / fun in doing certain non game defining things like collecting all available sets, collecting everything in kanai cube (i am left with 2 items, 1 monk ring and 1 wiz ring)

some cheong gr everyday

maybe next up i will collect all the hellfire ammy passives
haha

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah...delay... So fast??

seriously different people will have different opinion on this
some find it dull in a few days

some like me take nonsensical pleasure / fun in doing certain non game defining things like collecting all available sets, collecting everything in kanai cube (i am left with 2 items, 1 monk ring and 1 wiz ring)

some cheong gr everyday

maybe next up i will collect all the hellfire ammy passives
haha

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
50m where u do?
ruins?

i have my kymbo, arvice, goldskim, gold wrap

Ruins of Corvus, Adria map.

You dun need so much stuff, get a good traveler pledge with GF, Goldskin and Gold gem max level. Go from one end to another end open all the door without killing anything, then reserve trace back kill everything and pick up gold

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ruins of Corvus, Adria map.

You dun need so much stuff, get a good traveler pledge with GF, Goldskin and Gold gem max level. Go from one end to another end open all the door without killing anything, then reserve trace back kill everything and pick up gold

which level did u do?
t6?

drianist

Master Member
Reaction score
hello all, i hand itchy, go dig out my old d3 cd and installed. lol found out the installation must as well download online faster.

anyway started playing s11 now on DH. i felt so lost. especially the cube. not all legendary can do the cubing ah? any fast way to farm the materials eg, for hope of cain.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@drianist u need to get the free 6 set items by completing chapter 1-4 season journal..

Gattberserk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello all, i hand itchy, go dig out my old d3 cd and installed. lol found out the installation must as well download online faster.

anyway started playing s11 now on DH. i felt so lost. especially the cube. not all legendary can do the cubing ah? any fast way to farm the materials eg, for hope of cain.

If you need help in game we can help you. I also quite lost when I came back but shld get u on track in less than a week.

Hinana

Reaction score

3NTG5H4AWBGI1489612334279.png

U see the void next to the legendary affix? If it looks like that means you can/haven't cube it. If you have cubed it it will be filled with yellow colour.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.