American Express KrisFlyer Card

hsNg_90

Master Member
Reaction score
Any bros out there using this card? Is it widely accepted?

Seeking views as I have an intention to apply

herzberg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most places accept. Esp good to use at parkway parade cuz there usually got promo with amex.

I cancelled it cuz they refuse to waive annual fees

hsNg_90

Master Member
Reaction score
Additionally, is this a good card to start off with for air miles?

dahnoob

Reaction score
1.1mpd no nonsense miles card that saves on conversion fees. This can be good or bad depending on your earn speed, as the expiry date of 3 years start ticking the moment your KF miles are deposited after each month.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nope, unless they running sign up promotions with extra miles. The current 7.5k miles sign up bonus is too little to be worthwhile.

For miles earning card, pick one that suit your usual spending habit every month. i.e for dining u can sign UOB PPV, HSBC Revo etc. General card that is good for everyday purchases is Citi PM or DBS Altitude but u get only 1.2 miles per dollar on them.

Guide: http://milelion.com/credit-cards/milelions-credit-card-pocket-guide/

jaysontanqy

Reaction score
I just applied last month, you do not need to convert your points to miles, it is hassle-free, miles been credited to your KrisFlyer account straight away.

louist

Reaction score
Might need to call them and check. I had this problem - for me, it was because the card name didn't match the KrisFlyer account name (different order of surname / given name etc.).

Got this card since April. Spent over 2k . But didn't receive any KF miles :(

spicyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
They still owe me 5K miles since April (double Sign up bonus - one week promo). Called in many time, still have not settled till now.

wcw1350

Reaction score
For subsequent Annual fee payment, do you get additional miles? Or just waive off annual fee?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.