[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

1xtreme

Reaction score
Hi,would like to ask for opinions here. Asked a driver for transport from Taipei to Yehliu,Jiufen & Shifen & he quoted me ntd4500. Is this price reasonable or not?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:o:o:o

Going with my mother. Scared taking bus/train will take long hrs & she might get tired easily with the long travelling time

Not worth S$200+ for 2 pax lol.
Maybe you can separate your plan, like go juifen and shifen in 1 day than yuliu with other attraction in another day.

Last edited:

chemcutie

Reaction score
:o:o:o

Going with my mother. Scared taking bus/train will take long hrs & she might get tired easily with the long travelling time

Can ur mum climb stairs? I mean cos my mum got knee issues then jiufen cos got this long staircase so it's was quite difficult for her...

But i oso think have driver to take u to these places oso good... esp yehliu and jiufen... Cos hard to go... and long and crowded public transportation...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ur mum climb stairs? I mean cos my mum got knee issues then jiufen cos got this long staircase so it's was quite difficult for her...

But i oso think have driver to take u to these places oso good... esp yehliu and jiufen... Cos hard to go... and long and crowded public transportation...

By then end of trip, need long time to recover the fatigue.
Good to go, but also need to know one's limit.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I take bus from interchange to yehliu before, it's not crowded and quite simple, only thing is that you alight quite far away from the attraction, need to walk about 10 -15 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.