Malaysia prepaid card

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my digi service is really CMI,
not sure is it the settings are incorrect or something.....

signal keeps dropping , GPS and 4G is intermittent.... and slow

i probably need a new service if i want to drive to port dickson from the way it looks =/

syedafiff

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend a prepaid sim for JB?

I mainly looking for one for data, so I can use grab

Looking for one that I can use a couple of days, then not use for a month and I can top up again and use.

I seldom spend more then 3 days in Malaysia. But I do visit once every one or two months. So thinking to try to grab and travel to different parts of JB.

Hi andy. I'm Syed Afiff, a dealer for Onexox simcard. this simcard has 2yrs 4mth expiry. you can keep storage a lot amount of data & activate some of it for a month, not use it for few months (or max of 2yrs4mths), and then use it again. no need to topup due to activation expired.

It has data rate of rm5/1gb with bulk package of rm100/20gb or rm50/10gb. How to use it is, eg u hv 10gb, u activate 2gb for a mth (bal 8gb). the next mth u use 3gb (bal 5gb). then u dont use it for few mths, & wanna use it again, u cn activate the bal 5gb again! w/o even need to topup.

*btw i live in msia but somehow we cn manage if anyone is interested.
p/s: im no scammer. onexox truly exist in malaysia. suitable for travelling people or who uses low data/call.
do pm/email me at syedafiff@gmaildotcom
i'll give u guys pdf pack for easy understanding

Last edited:

kitkat2

Reaction score
Was reading the Digi Community forum when I came across this Special Deals for Prepaid Users post.

Check this out... I didn't know about it until now. From the FAQ:

Q6: If I purchase the Internet Pass multiple times, how long is the validity period?
A6: The quota of the Internet Pass will be combined, and the validity period of the combined quota will expire 24 hours from the time the last Internet Pass is purchased. For example, if you purchase “RM1 for 300MB Internet” Pass at 2PM, Oct 18, and another “RM1 for 300MB Internet” Pass at 10PM, Oct 18, both passes (with 600MB Internet) will expire on 9.59PM, Oct 19.

yes, in short, the volume is stackable, the validity period isn't.

kitkat2

Reaction score
I just bought a Digi live card at 30ringgit near CIQ To extend the validity must top up within 90 days. Any way how to extend without physically going to the shop ??

just burn rm1 from your credit balance. dial *128#.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to purchase prepaid card in JB?

Lots and lots of places.

JB CIQ building via Woodlands side, JB Sentral, City Square, Komtar JBCC, petrol kiosk across from JBCC, shophouses outside City Square, Danga Bay, Bukit Indah, Nusa Bestari Giant, Tesco Bukit Indah and also Tebrau, Taman Molek... actually almost all the Taman in JB.

imp0ssibled

Reaction score
Plaza Sentosa also have a few booth selling Hotlink card at RRP (RM10). I used to purchase my Hotlink cards there.

There is a hotlink shop opp the citysq mall selling the hotlink starting pack at 10rm. There are also stalls at CIQ which sells the hotlink topup cards/sticks at 5rm and 10rm too. Great for using the 3rm 1gb data plan for 1 day.

Janet90

Reaction score
I'm heading to Cameron highlands next week by coach .
How can I get malaysia digi prepaid card ?
Am I able to get those top up card as well ?
I won't be able to pass by JB or KL for this as it's an impromptu trip .

Any advise for me ?

Thanks in adv!

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maixs -
https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/fast.html

next time go tebrau and buy 1 try

nearest woodlands ones are -

Shining Telecomunication Sdn Bhd
Lot JK2-05, Level 2, Johor Bahru City Square, No.106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru
Tel no 07-2265 911
Fax no 07-2216 911
Operating hours:
Daily: 10.00am – 10.00pm

half way to KSL -
Shining Telecomunication Sdn Bhd
Lot 1.23, Plaza Pelangi, Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor
Tel no 07-333 0900
Fax no nil
Operating hours:
Daily: 10.00am – 10.00pm

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm heading to Cameron highlands next week by coach .
How can I get malaysia digi prepaid card ?
Am I able to get those top up card as well ?
I won't be able to pass by JB or KL for this as it's an impromptu trip .

Any advise for me ?

Thanks in adv!

Check with your coach company to see if they stop at one of the rest stops in Yong Peng like Lucky Garden or the one further in (Ming Ann?). Both have Digi counters inside (together with the foodstalls) which sell Digi prepaid SIM packs, and also top-up cards.

Don't forget to have your passport with you, which they'll use for registration purpose.

Last edited:

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I confirm for onexox, min 1 GB withdrawal from SP and valid for 30 days?

Does the free promo GB kick in 1st?

Janet90

Reaction score
Check with your coach company to see if they stop at one of the rest stops in Yong Peng like Lucky Garden or the one further in (Ming Ann?). Both have Digi counters inside (together with the foodstalls) which sell Digi prepaid SIM packs, and also top-up cards.

Don't forget to have your passport with you, which they'll use for registration purpose.

Thanks for your advise!
Yes my coach stops at yong peng, so I'll get there ba.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checked the XOX app.

FAT500 is still in the list of options, and there's also a note to say that monthly and weekly will be deducted from Season Pass, while daily will be deducted directly from online.

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
myxox is simple with long validity of 28 months. Buy and forget or pass to others (someone I trust eg. my brother or wife) who need to use, just top up via app and get credits for either data or calling.

Can think about if 2yrs later still have myxox to buy or not.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
myxox is simple with long validity of 28 months. Buy and forget or pass to others (someone I trust eg. my brother or wife) who need to use, just top up via app and get credits for either data or calling.

Can think about if 2yrs later still have myxox to buy or not.

mine coming 1 yr already so use it while she lasts

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.