guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JmihyJHl.png

Order from Prime now app. There's a $20 off if you pay by Visa. Prices in sgd

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

cloudangel

Reaction score
Heard hero 6 releasing soon by year end so not sure wanna pull the trigger to buy hero 5.

In the same dilemma here...... Especially I will be going for a Japan holiday end Oct this year, so praying very hard that the hero 6 will be out by then..

slowchemical

Reaction score
In the same dilemma here...... Especially I will be going for a Japan holiday end Oct this year, so praying very hard that the hero 6 will be out by then..

Same going for a japan trip in end Nov. There's no news regarding hero6 till date. Hopefully soon.

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to hear reviews from GoPro Hero 5 users if the waterproofing is really an issue? Did a quick search in Google and found numerous bad reviews on water leak/damage when using it in the water depth < 2M.

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
it's me again =p

this time bought a zhiyun smooth q, gimbal for smartphone and gopro, but will primarily use with gopro

e96o48.jpg

the gopro attachment is from third party FYI, both items cost $268 from qoo10 but i bought 2 other things to hit $300 so i can use the $50 off $300 voucher.

Can give review? I was thinking of getting smooth Q to use it with GoPro 4 Black. How much does each of the item cost?

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 is giving $100 voucher again.
With OST store 12%
GoPro 5 is $463.2

And I saw smooth Q on qoo10 for $167
Ship from china though.

Thank you so much for informing! I got it at $463.20 for the Hero 5 Black. Was going to get it at Harvey Norman for $590 with free GoPro Casey worth $85 but this deal saves me more money!

Reaction score
Thank you so much for informing! I got it at $463.20 for the Hero 5 Black. Was going to get it at Harvey Norman for $590 with free GoPro Casey worth $85 but this deal saves me more money!
No worries! I also bought one today.
Can use the price different to buy battery and memory card already.

welshwiz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a 3rd-party battery for GoPro Hero 5?

Understand that most don't work after firmware upgrades.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.