SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Became very "on" with checking NSmen identification.

Not only see your IC, even ask you whats your NRIC number etc.

Today heard the PTI ask one NSmen what's his address :s22::s22:
u sure pti and not one of those JLB certis fitness trainer?

hahah. SAF hire so many such trainers for fug. jobs creation? invest in expensive semi automated IPPT stations that worked for over 10 years and decided to make them white elephants. those situps can still use, do what manual situp. i actually hate people cupping my legs, there is extra pressure on my feet when they add their weights on it with their knees. it's different with the straps.

:vijayadmin:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the scholars have nothing better to do and no idea how to "improve" IPPT system lor. From what I see at the maju camp last week, one pti to each nsmen. Imagine each time 3 nsmen do push-ups, 3 pti monitor and 1 pti record. Then sit-ups have around 5 nsmen per time, that's 5 pti monitoring and 1 pti recording. Wah lau eh, talk about productivity and efficiency... This is more like job creation for nothing lor.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
I think the scholars have nothing better to do and no idea how to "improve" IPPT system lor. From what I see at the maju camp last week, one pti to each nsmen. Imagine each time 3 nsmen do push-ups, 3 pti monitor and 1 pti record. Then sit-ups have around 5 nsmen per time, that's 5 pti monitoring and 1 pti recording. Wah lau eh, talk about productivity and efficiency... This is more like job creation for nothing lor.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

dont worry...u see the maju alot of new machines right? those are the push up machines, soon will use those liao

papa13

Reaction score
just ord in june and i believe im consider as year 0 right? my birthday is in may

if so, is it compulsory to go for IPPT in year 0 window

Last edited:

ansarsali

Reaction score
Not compulsory. U have until may 2019 to clear. If take during period 0 and u clear it, period 1 can dont take. If u wan to get additional $$, then take during period 1. Or if u dont wan take in Period 0, then take after May 2018. No diff

just ord in june and i believe im consider as year 0 right? my birthday is in may

if so, is it compulsory to go for IPPT in year 0 window

Nuuudals

Reaction score
Paiseh guys, first time taking ippt, I booked maju fcc, can drive in anot ah? If can/cannot where do I park?

Calander

Reaction score
Does passing IPPT during a non IPT-IPPT session release me from doing RT?

when u are in RT program, u can only take RT-IPPT. u won't be allowed to take any IPT.

another way to clear your window during RT window is to attend and pass your ICT-IPPT if you have an ICT.

Calander

Reaction score
Thanks!

Do I just change pass/car label and ask for directions then? Sorry I very blur, I only know normally walk in is scan IC for ippt

they will check your name via nominal roll or scan your NRIC at the vehicle security clearance. after that u drive in and make your way directly to the FCC.

no car label etc will be issued.

Calander

Reaction score
Hi I go for rt at maju. Can I ask what each colour does for the sessions? I've been to the green one before, but i thought I could take the chance to sweat a little since I'm already there, yet i don't want to overestimate my fitness level.

it's weird to hear u asking since u have already attended rt before as it is displayed at the counter.

otherwise, u can find this info via ns portal.

info is all along avail.. check from there.

Newbie-Me

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time IPPT, may i know whats the difference from IPT and RT?
i logged into NS portal im enable to book IPPT and IPT. and asked me to complete IPPT by Oct 26.
if i book for my first IPPT and fail, and i book for IPT may i know how it works? if lets say i finished all my IPT sessions and still fail do i still need to book for RT?

Last edited:

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello bros,

Just to check - my first time defaulting an ippt. Basically, i nua for 3/4 of the year and in the last 3 weeks before my window is ending i booked an ipt ippt session. Unfortunately, in that last 3 weeks i was down with chicken pox. So yeah i didnt manage to attend at all. Was informed by the cmpb folks that i will be served a notice to go dwn to cmpb for "trial".

Any idea what will hpn?

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time IPPT, may i know whats the difference from IPT and RT?
i logged into NS portal im enable to book IPPT and IPT. and asked me to complete IPPT by Oct 26.
if i book for my first IPPT and fail, and i book for IPT may i know how it works? if lets say i finished all my IPT sessions and still fail do i still need to book for RT?

yes, if u finish all 10 IPT session and still fail this window, the next window u will be booking RT for 8 sessions.

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bo taiji one. Just say u are remorseful and wont do it again. Chicken pox is a good valid reason liao. Worst case scenario pay fine 50 buck

Wah lan fall sick le they still want fine me ah.. jin jialat man saf... im very sure they will kp me why nvr go earlier... but honestly how wld i expect to tio chicken pox in the last 3 wks b4 my window end... 3 more cycles till the end of all these sai.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.