Fifa 18

MasterChief86

Reaction score
Incredibly realistic. and a huge improvement from '17. gonna be interesting to see how xbox one x's visuals look like in 4k

SmartyPants89

Reaction score
Yup, Pre-order already from my usual store gamewerks at clementi that i always buy from ! Excited that the "legends" or they called it icons in fifa 18 is coming to PS4 ... finally got the rights for PS4 & we're going to have the same treatment as XBox 1 players hehe ... think visually the general improvements is in the lighting of the stadium .. looks much brighter & more realistic ... as well as the fans & the stands in the stadium ... more sweatier look also for CR7 haha !

jakegoh!

Reaction score
pre-ordered from shopee with qisahn, they got some $10 coupon code, so hoot for $62 kekekeke

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pre-ordered from shopee with qisahn, they got some $10 coupon code, so hoot for $62 kekekeke

This was the mall coupon but only available until 27 Jul 23:59z

Now is under flash deal by funzsquare at $66.90

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Legends only for XBOX, but the new ICONS sld be similar for pc and ps4.

edmw fifa have been on going since fifa 12. Every year EDMW fifa thread have a lot of us talking. But i guess a lot moved on with life haha.

Fifa 16/17 thread only few pages. Nobody to tactics and chit chat liao. I probably might not get 18 also.

The delay and lag during online games r too much. I find it difficult to compete =/

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FIFA 17 was a major flop in my opinion. :s8:

The graphical visuals are not great. Some of the players are not depicted correctly.

Meowtiko

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
preorder liao, digital version cos moi ish play FUT 95% of the time

:s34:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.