Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

laksafan

Reaction score
Yes correct.

Its called EDL. So i will usually take EDL and take the same exit as going to Tebrau City. You exit the highway just before the flyover to Tebrau.

I know how to go cos its my work place so thats why i dun have gps coordinates.But google should have

Thanks i did search via google map, it is so-called near to AEON Tebrau City there.

From Sg to there, will drive pass a Mac(on the left) up to a huge over-head bridge to AEON or Tesco?

So the route to this is to keep left(heading from the Mac path) turn right (a route under the huge over head bridge to there 'little town'?

Sorry for not knowing how to attach photo here.
Hope my explaination is clear.
Thanks

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LCH Ah Hong or Ah Yuan.

YS - anyone will do

got it. thanks. :)

if u are ever in permas jaya area, id like to recommend u to try 干妈asam laksa... quite power... since u r a laksa fan... lemme know cos I'll give u the address as its not located in the town area... :(

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes correct.

Its called EDL. So i will usually take EDL and take the same exit as going to Tebrau City. You exit the highway just before the flyover to Tebrau.

I know how to go cos its my work place so thats why i dun have gps coordinates.But google should have
Thanks bro, will find my way there.
Appreciate the recommendation.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to get to LCH ? Any address?
From previous posts:
Hello all! I'm driving a Swift Sport and I'm planning to renew my car COE and so decided to do the car Swee Swee before I do that. Planning to go in this Thursday to do a lot of things, after seeing all the Bros recommendation, here is the list of things I've gathered. If anyone don't mind please feel free to advise me if there is a better place that I should go, I'll appreciate any advise or recommendation.

Problem: Aircon not cold after stuck in jam for too 20mins and above. Decide to diagnose at the below workshop

Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler

15, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400, Malaysia
+60 7-332 6820

Problem: Speaker wiring seems to have problem. Also deciding whether to do sound proofing depending on the cost.

Sheng auto.
92, Jalan Bukit Kempas 1/18, Taman Bukit Kempas,
Johor Bahru

Problem: coolant water need to TOP up almost once a week

LCH Brother
2 Jalan Perkasa 3 Taman Ungku Tun Aminah 81300 Skudai Johor Malaysia

Lastly, I'm looking for a workshop to do re upholster work for my seat, can anyone kindly recommend a good shop please?

I'll be staying there for a few days so no problem Travelling or staying late or whatever. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance !
9EsPUZcl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N9200 using GAGT

Last edited:

topmonster

Reaction score
I'm quoted RM600 by LCH for labour cost only for changing front and rear suspension and engine mounting .

Is this price reasonable ?

Last edited:

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm quoted RM600 by LCH for labour cost only for changing front and rear suspension and engine mounting .

For what car huh?

Nevertheless, for less than sgd$200 for labour should be reasonable.
Goto compare with your regular workshop in SG.

hybridcar

Reaction score

I did in JB Malay shop RM480 & RM380 a pair (front and rear labour & material inc without engine mounting) Lancer EX.

Last edited:

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok , RM600 only labour for changing ,
Spare parts have to bring in myself .

Lch shld be using kyb gas shocks. Alignment might cost additional. Not sure abt engine mounting but i might need to do soon as well haha.

Take note that price likely have not added 6% GST.

laksafan

Reaction score
Common jap brand cars buy from CT Auto in Msia if required, otherwise stockist in sg is fine.

Lch shld be using kyb gas shocks. Alignment might cost additional. Not sure abt engine mounting but i might need to do soon as well haha.

Take note that price likely have not added 6% GST.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno if its LTA approved but you can ask cos their pattern and design many many.. I know this shop cos i drive past it very often last time (near my office)

Kia Teck Sdh Bhd
26 Jalan Ros Merah 2/14, Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru

I never make number plate with them before.

I think they might have one near causeway in Larkin, can do a search. The one in Ros Merah is quite big
Beside this shop recommended by laksafan, anyone knows any others?

Cheers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.