2017 Aug BTO Sengkang - Rivervale Shores

Singolee

Reaction score
Discussion for this project.

Location is very ulu, very ulu, transportation is very bad without a car

A bit far, but there are plans for shops and a supermarket.

Very noisy, with TPE on top and the airbase opposite, you can hear planes up close until at least 2030

Big project, will take very long to build.

But with a little digging, you will be amazed to find out that 111300200

Last edited:

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
hi singolee can I know where u read or know got supermarket and shops ? and location?

Singolee

Reaction score
hi singolee can I know where u read or know got supermarket and shops ? and location?

I guess lor, the project so big and a bit far, it will be nice to line the shops along the river below the blocks

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess lor, the project so big and a bit far, it will be nice to line the shops along the river below the blocks

ohhh. maybe hv mini mart. still thinking wanna try this ballot or not. walk to bus station to take bus to take lrt to take mrt then still must change mrt line if work around town area.

JuIz__

Reaction score
If See the site plan, top right hand above the map, at block 170A got Eating house, a few shop houses, and a super market...

the rest of the place is just carpark (somewhat underground) and playground/parks/child care centers...

That's what i am reading.. haha.

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
You get riverview but don't forget beyond that river is Paya Lebar airbase runway.
You got to tahan the noise until 2030 at least.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
You get riverview but don't forget beyond that river is Paya Lebar airbase runway.
You got to tahan the noise until 2030 at least.

Isn't it pretty far?
Got anyone living around the paya lebar airbase runway can confirm? Those at hougang (as seen from the map)?

slogd3ad

Reaction score

Lol, don't ever guess. Confirm or not confirm.
And there's a layout map on the website to show us block units, future exercise area, future childcare, shophouses, eating shop, etc... all indicated there...
just a disclaimer there might be changes according to them..

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
I just balloted for this project. Intend to get a car so MRT/lrt doesn't really matter to me. Plot is right smack in the middle of 2 expressways so it's not that inconvenient.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
I just balloted for this project. Intend to get a car so MRT/lrt doesn't really matter to me. Plot is right smack in the middle of 2 expressways so it's not that inconvenient.

Congrats!
All the best for your queue number and future home!
What kind of car are you getting it?

Singolee

Reaction score
U guess? Who confirm? Textbook Goondu sia.

luckily not as goondu as you, get learned. Don't know crap don't talk crap. Don't even open your mouth when you are crap, just go hide one corner and stop jumping up and down for attention.

Last edited:

Singolee

Reaction score
Lol, don't ever guess. Confirm or not confirm.
And there's a layout map on the website to show us block units, future exercise area, future childcare, shophouses, eating shop, etc... all indicated there...
just a disclaimer there might be changes according to them..

Why need to confirm? Even HDB never confirm, put disclaimer. If I confirm you feel better? If I confirm then turn out don't have you can blame me? Does that change the situation? Don't be lazy and need a stranger to confirm so you feel better, feel better on your own. That's why I guess. Mine is a smart guess... because I smart I confirm for myself.

Last edited:

sweetcl05

Reaction score
Anyone know how about those that is not selected for the bto, will they be put in waiting list to be notify should some of the selected batch dropout? since there is quite alot of dropout....

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As the non mature estate price is lower than matured, people say the savings saved is used to buy a car for transport.

redorangeyellow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
luckily not as goondu as you, get learned. Don't know crap don't talk crap. Don't even open your mouth when you are crap, just go hide one corner and stop jumping up and down for attention.

Lol. Really textbook goondu.

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how about those that is not selected for the bto, will they be put in waiting list to be notify should some of the selected batch dropout? since there is quite alot of dropout....

Queue numbers will be given in excess. E.g. 200 units. 500 to 600 queue numbers will be issued.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.