Working Holiday in Australia

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
Hi,
Is there anyone here who knows when the Working Holiday visa to Australia for Singaporean starts? Where and when can one interested to get this visa go to apply?

Thanks!

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Is there anyone here who knows when the Working Holiday visa to Australia for Singaporean starts? Where and when can one interested to get this visa go to apply?

Thanks!

Suppose to start Aug 2017. I would assume apply at their immigration website where you currently apply for e-visa?

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested in this. 5 years at my job, currently 29 years old and will be turning 30 next year. This will be my last chance to go for a working holiday.

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
At least 6 months. But I need to find out more info regarding the visa application. More info will be released on 1st Aug right?

If I am not wrong, it should be a one year WHV. Have you gotten more information?

sherylsingapore

Reaction score
Book appt

Hey Henrik,

you need to book appointment with vfsglobal, go google, then submit the document in person.

Whats your plan on the WHV, looking for buddy to go with.

Regards,
Sheryl

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
Hey Henrik,

you need to book appointment with vfsglobal, go google, then submit the document in person.

Whats your plan on the WHV, looking for buddy to go with.

Regards,
Sheryl

Hey there,
I have no definite plans for WHV yet as I am still considering if I will go. Just want to find out if there is anyone keen on going.

Maybe a group can be formed so those interested can share information.

charvin83

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm keen to apply. Same as coolhead, I'm turning 30 next year. Been working in the same industry for 10 years and this is the last chance to take. But I would only apply and go in Apr 2018, have commitments till Mar 2018.
Anyone here who has applied and prepping to go already?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does it work? You apply for the visa, then look for job when you're here or you need 1 before you can get a visa?

ashy002

Reaction score
The application is open u cn apply... i heard bad remarks on the way they treat asians

amirapunya

Reaction score
how to apply for a work holiday visa

Hey guys, Australia has negotiated a work holiday visa for Singaporeans, in August 2017

If you are thinking of applying, you can check out the process of applying for the visa, what are the requirements, and how long it takes to get your visa. amirapunya.com/travel/ultimate-guide-australian-work-holiday-for-singaporeans

noahzzz

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks!

interested to know as well... although I thought Aus is limiting people from going there..

ying111

Reaction score
Hi, where u guys to certify ur passport true copy? and how about the fee?

Indigocrystal

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm keen to apply. Same as coolhead, I'm turning 30 next year. Been working in the same industry for 10 years and this is the last chance to take. But I would only apply and go in Apr 2018, have commitments till Mar 2018.
Anyone here who has applied and prepping to go already?

Same situation here. Has anyone tried vfs?

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
Same situation here. Has anyone tried vfs?

Updates!
I am managed to get an appointment with vfs for the WHV and I am currently waiting for my appointment with vfs next month. I will update in due course.

As far as I know,the only way to get a WHV to australia is to make an appointment with vfs, go down on the apt date, pay the visa fees and submit the necessary documents. vfs will submit the visa application on your behalf to the Australian embassy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.