Anytime Fitness Thread

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone can advise whether anytime fitness offers classes like TF and FF? If they do, what time is their last lesson for the day or is it 24/7 too? Thanks in advance!

usually their classes are 7 plus or 7 pm one. iirc is only 1 class a day. different thing. some days is hiit, some days is kpop dance etc..

teckgamer

Reaction score
Anytime fitness at Australia are huge AF! Our outlets in Singapore are dwarfed and out angled lol. Glad that AF key can open any AF outlets regardless where it is

Didjerama

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can advise whether anytime fitness offers classes like TF and FF? If they do, what time is their last lesson for the day or is it 24/7 too? Thanks in advance!

Best is check the facebook of each individual AF outlet ajd then see which one has programmes and what progranmes. Then schdule your days. Cos diff outlets diff focus and programms and times
But best is you are free to enter any gym

BUYSELLTB

Reaction score
Thank you :) seems like the one nearer to me doesn't have Programmes

Best is check the facebook of each individual AF outlet ajd then see which one has programmes and what progranmes. Then schdule your days. Cos diff outlets diff focus and programms and times

little pencil

Reaction score

Hahaha i can only go 1 gym atm.

teckgamer

Reaction score
Looks like AF is a very profitable business. From what I have heard more branches are coming up soon. Their franchise model seems to be working very well

ethanspur

Reaction score
Its so quite in the West side.......only FF is near my home but its way above my budget. If no AF, any smaller clubs around ?

williamd

Reaction score
I planning to join AF, aware of the presale discounted price. Im planning to workout in Jurong East but the presale is for clementi. I understand that the membership works across all branches

However, I went to their facebook page and see quite a few complaints on increase in price charge if you port from one place to another, are you guys aware of that?

Like is the membership tied to one place in the contract? (but with access to diff gyms)

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
I planning to join AF, aware of the presale discounted price. Im planning to workout in Jurong East but the presale is for clementi. I understand that the membership works across all branches

However, I went to their facebook page and see quite a few complaints on increase in price charge if you port from one place to another, are you guys aware of that?

Like is the membership tied to one place in the contract? (but with access to diff gyms)

oh got such thing one meh? no wat. if u paying let say 88 per month and if within 2 months,60% of ur workout is another outlet, ur membership will auto transfer to that outlet.. but u still pay 88 per month BUT to the new outlet.
i only know regardless of pre sales price or normal pricing, the first month u can only access the outlet u sign up at.thats all.\

you got the screenshot of the part where ppl complained about the increase in price charge

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.