Reaction score
[OFFICIAL] Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

This new game just came out just now and here's the game play

http://games.gaym.jp/iPhone/FFBE/

coolmyth

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooh. Part 2. We have come far. :s13:

Think I threw the kitchen sink yesterday and today.

Afternoon: 30 tickets, got 4 Tims, 1 new Rasler and 1 Seabreeze Dark Fina (biatch, go away lah, my 2 TTs alone I cant handle liao.)

Night still beh song: Think I tio gong tao did 3 straight 11 pulls. Only notable unit is 1 Earth Veritas, and more Tims. :(

This morning: Woke up heart itchy itchy, bought the 18k lapis bundle and did another 3 11 pulls.

Ended up with my 2nd Tidus of all units to get. At least I can chain my own without any carry. But I need a long time to BiS both. And also, lots of Tim, 2 more Earth Veritas and 2 Victorias. Really want dark Daddy leh. :(

Just now dinner time: Remembered game gave me a 4* Ex ticket aftet purchase. Just **** and used it.

NBCB!!! Gave me Flame Veritas. OMG! My heart think about to collapse. One hand didnt get who I really want, on the other read about FV awesomeness even till today JP.

Dun think I will spend any more $ after this, maybe till the Nier banner.

Asy1um

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone have idea how to do agiaion with only orlando?
I see now fryevia like mvp for all trial.
No more luck for 5* also after using all ticket

tekman

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone have idea how to do agiaion with only orlando?
I see now fryevia like mvp for all trial.
No more luck for 5* also after using all ticket

Don't use light element weapons (E.g. Excalibur) if using Orlandeu

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this banner good to pull?

i got my earth veritas after using 2 ticks.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope my daily summon today gives me Earth Veritas or Victoria.

iron2000

Reaction score
Somehow I feel no urge to pull.
Just doing the daily half price pull.

Don't think I'll digivolve to Whamon for a while :p

Aimlessly farming White Orbs now till the 10th then go complete the story event.
Remember to complete 5 daily quests to get 100 lapis.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But me can't even get any other units on the banner except that butterfly. :o Even yellow crystal gave me medicine man. :(

luck will come bro. i got Snow dunno how many times liao.

already 3 champion belt liao leh.

Pegasus _1

Reaction score
Ooh. Part 2. We have come far. :s13:

Think I threw the kitchen sink yesterday and today.

Afternoon: 30 tickets, got 4 Tims, 1 new Rasler and 1 Seabreeze Dark Fina (biatch, go away lah, my 2 TTs alone I cant handle liao.)

Night still beh song: Think I tio gong tao did 3 straight 11 pulls. Only notable unit is 1 Earth Veritas, and more Tims. :(

This morning: Woke up heart itchy itchy, bought the 18k lapis bundle and did another 3 11 pulls.

Ended up with my 2nd Tidus of all units to get. At least I can chain my own without any carry. But I need a long time to BiS both. And also, lots of Tim, 2 more Earth Veritas and 2 Victorias. Really want dark Daddy leh. :(

Just now dinner time: Remembered game gave me a 4* Ex ticket aftet purchase. Just **** and used it.

NBCB!!! Gave me Flame Veritas. OMG! My heart think about to collapse. One hand didnt get who I really want, on the other read about FV awesomeness even till today JP.

Dun think I will spend any more $ after this, maybe till the Nier banner.

I feel you… i went 失心疯 on the 1st day… throw in 80 plus tickets and 6 10+1… and in the end, i got a few EV and tons of Tim for the TMR mage hat… Damn angry and use EX 5* ticket to get Lunera! Still no FV or DV! 😭

edwardZ

Reaction score
I feel you… i went 失心疯 on the 1st day… throw in 80 plus tickets and 6 10+1… and in the end, i got a few EV and tons of Tim for the TMR mage hat… Damn angry and use EX 5* ticket to get Lunera! Still no FV or DV! 😭

wah shag sia i also feel you but i not so jialat haha i spent 40+ tickets + all the 4* + 10 EX tickets also and 1 10+1 only but also get several tim, some victorias and 2 EV...no DV FV in sight...i actually had 2 rainbow but end up is Rem (already got 1) and Fohlen :s22:

tekman

Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Hmm that amount should have gotten at least 1 rainbow le =z
Rngesus can be cruel at times

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya man. Is damn cruel de. I threw about 40 plus tickets only get one EV. My friend used the free 10+1 ticket and get DV...!!!

One day you can also get full kamen rider team.

3LWD5zv.jpg

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Remless shifu, I only managed to max level Ok and purple cat. Since cactus dungeon is closed, should I continue using vortex of experience?

I suggest to farm event for now. Try to get all tickets and stock up 6* material first.

Remember to get your weekly free pull. Every Monday you can do a free pull.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.